ff-new avtaar {part-19, page-35}

pihu_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends i am new in india forums, after reading so much interesting ff...i have decide to write one for saathiya fans... if there is some mistake please tell me friends...

Part-1

gopi is sitting on bed and she is in thinking mode... ahem comes and sees her... he is very surprised that gopi didnt take any pallu on her head...ahem comes clear his throat.. gopi is silent and looks down..

ahem: ghar mey hamesha kuch na kuch natuanki chalti rehti hai... {everyday there is a drama in this house}

Gopi listens this and go to kitchen...she is very hurt and heart broken...kokila comes to kitchen.. she saw gopi...

gopi: maaji mey ahem ji sey alag hona chahti hu... {mom, i want to get separate from ahemji}
kokila:yeh tum kya keh rahi ho gopi vahu...dekho aisey himat nahi haaretey...
{what are you saying this gopi vahu, dont loose your stamina}
gopi:maaji aap hi batiye aisey rishtey ka kya bavisya hai...jismey na ahem ji khush hai na mey maaji...har din mey apni aankho mey ek sapna lekar uthati hu ki sab theek ho jaayega...lakin mey jitni koshish kar rhi hu sab utna hi galat ho raha hai...
{mom u only tell me what's the future of this relationship in which no one is happy neither me nor ahemji, everyday i wake and think that i will try but all is in vain}
kokila: gopi toh tum kya chahti ho... {so what you want}
gopi:maaji mey bas itna chahti hu ki sab theek ho jaaye
{i just want that everything's gonna be all rite}

kokila nodes head...

IN THE MORNING:

ahem wakes up he didnt find gopi in his room.. ahem thought she must be taking shower...but he didnt find her there also...ahem comes to breakfast table...she is not there also...ahem looks here and there...

kokila:kya baat hai ahem {what happened ahem}
ahem:nahi mom woh mujhe aaj jaldi office jaana hai  {nothing mom i want to go to office early today}
kokila: theek hai, maniii maniii ahem ka nashta lekar aao
{mani mani bring ahem breakfast}

ahem looks at kokila...{his eyes is looking for gopi}
kokila:kuch chahiye kya dikra {do you want anything else son}
ahem:nahi mom {no mom}

kokila goes from there...ahem sees her...rashi smiles and hetal also...

IN THE OFFICE:

Ahem: thank god woh gawar aaj yaha nahi hai...lakin woh kaha ja sakti hai... well mey uske baarey mey kyu soch raha hu...
{thank god that illiterate is not here,where she is... but why i am thinking about her...}

kokila to hetal: nahi mota bhabi mey kisi sey kuch bi nahi kehna chahti hu... ahem ko bi yeh ehsaas hona chahiye ki gopi ko khilona nahi hai...aur shaadi koi mazak nahi hai}
{mota bhabi i dont want to say anything, ahem should know gopi is not a toy and marriage is not a joke}

hetal: lakin kokila tum aakhir bata toh do ki gopi kaha hai...
{but kokila atleast you shoild tell me where is gopi}

kokila: mota bhabi mujhe nahi pata woh kaha hai...aur woh jaha kahi bi hai khush hogi...
{mota bhabi i dont know anything where she is must be happy}...

In the evening:

ahem, chirag and jigar comes from the office,,,,everyone comes on dining table...

kokila: i want to tell you something...

everyone sees her...

kokila: gopi has gone and now she will not come here...

ahem stops eating...kokila see him...

rashi smriks: wow now this kagadi what game she is playing with us... but this gopi where she can be, how should i find out? i should call mummi...

Edited by pihu_rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...very nice ...i just loved it... update soon
anuamu thumbnail
superb update soon... im waiting
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

ya...very nice ...i just loved it... update soon

thanks aachus for your lovely comment...
i will upadte soon...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobi12500

very nice waiting for updates

thank u so much shobi... i will update soon...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuamu

superb update soon... im waiting

thank you so much i will update soon...
pihu_rocks thumbnail
PART-2, PAGE-1

Rashi is calling her mummy...she is not picking up the call... rashi is waiting...she cuts the phone...

rashi: uff yeh mummi bi na pata nahi sarey din kaha rehti hai... jab bi kuch batana hota hai,, tabhi achanak sey gayab ho jaati hai...
{uff this..where are you mummy, i dont knw what she do? when ever i want to tell her she is invisvible i dnt knw where?}

ahem is getting ready in room... suddenly his shirt button get broken from his shirt...he sees button.

flashback:
ahem is getting ready in front of mirror and his shirt button broken. gopi sees this and comes to ahem...

gopi: ahemji mey laga du {can i put this ahemji}
ahem gives her shirt and take another shirt. gopi is stiching shirt button and ahem is seeing her from mirror... {la la la music start}...

ahem...ahem...
ahem comes out from his senses...

kokila:what happened ahem?
ahem:nothing mom i was just...
kokila looks at ahem with button...
kokila:ahem what are you doing with this button... do one thing put some other shirt...this mani never do anything... when gopi was here she use to do everything, id ont have to worry about you...but now...

ahem listen gopi name...he stops and sees kokila...
kokila: now we have to do our own work right ahem dikra, by the way that illiterate does know anything right ahem...

ahem says nothing and goes from there...

GANGADHAM APARTMENTS...

DOOR BELL RING...SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR...

MILKMAN:NAMSTEY MALIKIN {GOOD MORNING MADAM}, HOW ARE YOU?

THE LADY IS SHOWN BUT NOT HER FACE...CAMERA IS FOCUSED ON HER LIPS AND THEN HER SMILE...SHE TAKES MILK AND CLOSE THE DOOR...

KOKILA IS ON CALL RASHI HIDES AND LISTEN WHAT SHE IS SAYING...
KOKILA: JAI SHRI KRISHNA... HOW ARE YOU?
RASHI THINKS..."YEH KAAGADI KAISEY BAAT KAR RAHI HAI..., KAHI GOPI TOH NAHI...LAKIN ISNEY TOH KHUD KAHA HAI KI GOPI JA CHUKI HAI..."
{this kagaadi who is there in call...ahhh gopi...no no how can be she, kokila said this herself she is gone}

KOKILA:OKAY I WILL COME TO MEET YOU SOON...OKAY AND DNT CALL HERE JUST BE CAREFUL...I WILL CALL YOU...
KOKILA PUTS THE PH DOWN AND GOES...RASHI SMILES...

Urmila calls rashi...rashi picks up the call...
rashi; do you have time for me ever mummy i dont know what you do at home...
urmila: dikara i was in market...acha now tell me what happened?
rashi tells everything and urmilla is shocked...
urmilla: be careful and keep eye on kokila...okay...i think gopi is where only kokila knows...she is playing game...u just see her what she do, where she goes...i will call you later okay...
rashi:okay mummy...

rashi smiles...

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow your story is very good, well done. loving the twists . Looking forward to the next update.
pihu_rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: winter30

wow your story is very good, well done. loving the twists . Looking forward to the next update.

''

thanks for the lovely comment i will update soon dear...
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This fic is lovely.
Very nice job with it dear.

I would love to read more of this

Yuks