SBB AKSHARA KA RAJASTANI TANSHA

-Nasreen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

guys today sbb have yrkkh segement  i saw i wiil upadate

sorry guys powecut hogaya may pura segement nahi dekahe par last deka all ladies going to mandir with there murtis and they interview nadini rashmi and rajshir varsha and akshara looking so beautiful yaar
please anyboday see the sgement please update yaar
Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku nasreen for the information... update soon after seeing the segment...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys they show sinhania's and maheswari's celebrating gangur with tradtional style really akshi looking so hot and everyone looking so beautiful. but one thing missed naitik was not shown if he see akshi in that traditonal look dont know waht vl happen yaar. but in theface book gay3 nandu reshmi with naitik foto was there. but not akshi. but akshi look amazing yaar they all go to mandir. dont know when they vl have tiff
JAYA_09 thumbnail
dont know yaar when they vl show the tiff as show everything normal during gangur festival when they vl show the tiff. i think today the festival starts and they vl go to mandir tommorow and may after wards they v show the tiff.akshi really so good and missing naitik there
-Nasreen- thumbnail
jaya anuty there is no sgement in sbs
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazeel

jaya anuty there is no sgement in sbs

only they show in bsbb
saru.g thumbnail
thanks for the update nasreen n jaya di...

I think we r going to see this on maha episode... waiting to see akshara... is she in lehanga??

@jaya di: which pic u r talking about... please post the pic naa...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

thanks for the update nasreen n jaya di...

I think we r going to see this on maha episode... waiting to see akshara... is she in lehanga??

@jaya di: which pic u r talking about... please post the pic naa...

in fb they posted one foto karan gay3 nandu adnd reshmi  haan akshi in lehenga only she is looking so pretty yaar and dont knwo wehn they vl shwo their tiff and may be it vl be minor only not so serious as mentiuoned in the article
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

in fb they posted one foto karan gay3 nandu adnd reshmi  haan akshi in lehenga only she is looking so pretty yaar and dont knwo wehn they vl shwo their tiff and may be it vl be minor only not so serious as mentiuoned in the article

jaya di can u post the pic in picture gallary... I cant open n see facebook from ofc...

I too think that the tiff will be small... varsha may say something... but I'm sure that she'll apologize later... afterall akshi is her best frnd...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
they didn'tshow akshi's intereview and but gay3 told hamari bahu bahut sunder hai and rajshrio and varsha interview and they talked abotu gangur andall