SuShaan in SBB [LINK UPDATED] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Means chup  don't say anything about my suhana

Bolne laayak kuch hai kya?🀣
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Shaunak babu!! STOP IT!! You are creating false hope. He is not recovering fast. People don't get your hopes up. Ishaan is dreaming and falling in love with Suhana but he still won't know who she is for a long time.

But why did he say Suhana!Thats only my question!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

Bolne laayak kuch hai kya?🀣
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by .sb.

cuz the mausam was Suhana thats why...πŸ˜†

😑

Arey yaar yeh toh 15 Sir waala Rubal hai...baap rey baap..Ab mera kya hoga Kaaliya Aneesha🀣

See!Ishaan is recovering fast...coz he told Suhana instead of Shashikala!😲😲..I think they will show this episode today..maybe thats why no precap yesterday!

Here's the link.The segment is in the starting only

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=541379

Thanks for the link Shounak..it was really cute segment of meethi n suhana offscreen also they share a very nice bond..n i think ishhan remembers suhana's name only for a min after tat again back to pavillion...btw these aaj tak ppl have written anurag soni instead of jai soni
Originally posted by tejeshec

Arey yaar yeh toh 15 Sir waala Rubal hai...baap rey baap..Ab mera kya hoga Kaaliya Aneesha🀣
Wohi hoga jo manzoore gabbar hoga
Red:-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†very true

Thanks for the link Shounak..it was really cute segment of meethi n suhana offscreen also they share a very nice bond..n i think ishhan remembers suhana's name only for a min after tat again back to pavillion...btw these aaj tak ppl have written anurag soni instead of jai soni

Even Aaj tak is suffering from Amnesia(Partial waala, Soni yaad hai par Jai nahin) ...πŸ˜†
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago

Because in his heart is remembering Suhana and thats why he is faliing in love with her all over again but he has noidea that she is his wife. It'll take time for him to work out exactly who she is. Ei to matro shuro holo oder prem kahini...age dekhbe ki hobe, ki na. πŸ˜‰
LOL thanks for the explanation Sheemu di..but still i am confused!agar Suhana se pyaar kar raha hai theek hai..but how come he remembers the name Suhana?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†