Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

First Impression

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Hi everyone

well since KMH2 is ending Cryand they are recreating the scenes of season 1Smile

I wanted to share my first impression on KMH and arjuhi. The first time I ever saw arjuhi was in season 1 of course but it was not something like I fell in love with them instantly. Cuz the first ever scene I saw was the epi where arjun proposes arohi in mumbai and she says no. I was like 'itna aacha dikhta hai yeh banda aur isne mana kar diya faltu serial hai'.

But thankies to all people who brought back KMH2. and that is when I saw from the starting and liked and then saw the first season and liked it too...

My First Impression was very bad what about u guyzzz???????

Sur

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitadhawan.vrshn....vibha...

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
haha sahi mein itna aacha dikhta hai aur usne mana kar diya tha.luv kmh and arjuhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
actally...when i saw the first ever promo of kmh...i was truly impressed!!

but then came the promo in which arjun and arohi are in white dress in a white room...though  i felt the love between them,but to tell the truth i felt how could such a beautiful girl fall in love with such a ugly guy!*dont throw tomatos or eggs at me please let me complete!*
thats when i decided that i'm not going to watch this show...but after i heard the title song, i wasn't able to resist myself from watching the show...after i saw the show..i started to like kk..
.now i feel that karan is the most handsome actor in the tellywood!

one of the other reasons i saw kmh was again due to the promos that suggested that this show was not going to be like any other saas-bahu drama and promised to show us kitani mohabbat hai!!

though i like him now...kritika has been one of the main reasons i started to watch the show...so,
i love kritika more than how much ever i like karan!! u guys know pkb? i was never interested in it but i used to watch it just to stare at her...she is that pretty!! i love you kritika!!you look like an ANGEL!!

its for ya kritika!!

the reason i started to watch kmh2 was obvious... karan ,kritka and their sizzling chemistry!!

Edited by vrshn - 19 May 2011 at 6:56am
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Well I saw karan kundra with the kis desh cast (harshad and aditi) and thought of watching the title song of the show. I thought the song was very unique and the name of the show also interested me. I watched the first episode and saw arjun in jail and this reminded me of veer zaara which is a movie I love to the core.

Then watched the next few epi's didn't really like arohi's typical character or her face but still kept watching. After a 20 episodes I fell in love with arjuhi and watched the whole show in 1 and half weeks during my exam periodShocked And I failed my exams because of themOuch So I decided not to watch KMH2 when it came out but couldn't resist my love for these two and watched it from the start as well missing a few episodes in b/w but now the first show I watch out of geet, sasural genda ... and KMH2 is KMH2 because I love it the most. Cant believe stupid unimagine is ending the show that I love so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn....vibha...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index