India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Message from Mishal... (Page 6)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Thanks a zillion for sharing,VanduHug Wow! I am the one begging him to do a new photoshoot every time a new article comes out with his orange Tee waali pics.Sleepy Chalo yeh wish bhi poori hui. What a dream run of my luck!Embarrassed
On an aside, how are you in contact with him? Tumhaare ghar samose khaane aate hain kya????LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixashsub_rosamozart66-Ritz-ivy_11Hamlet53

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Thanks for sharing, Vandu.

Photoshoot sounds awesome. But I'm gonna wait more excitedly for his next project as I'd like to see him perform again. Miss his magic on-screen. Whenever he returns, I'll be around to check his show out and support it and him however I can. I'm sure he's gonna rock and a lot of people will be burning in regret that they ever destroyed LTL and created circumstances that forced him to make a difficult choice.

Vandu, this is totally non-related to Mishal, but I made the samosas like you said and THEY WERE SO FRIGGING GORGEOUS. Gracias, sweets. I appreciate the tips :D 
OMG.. ache bane na? Tongue so pleased for u girlTongue.. now u dont have to sharmaofy in front of guests when they bite into their samosas and oil leaks outLOLLOL My hubby loves samosas and that too home made!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Elysia-Carrie-Hamlet53

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks a zillion for sharing,VanduHug Wow! I am the one begging him to do a new photoshoot every time a new article comes out with his orange Tee waali pics.Sleepy Chalo yeh wish bhi poori hui. What a dream run of my luck!Embarrassed
On an aside, how are you in contact with him? Tumhaare ghar samose khaane aate hain kya????LOL

Aaaww. Finally meri Zuby is smiling.. I know how hard it has been for you without Dutta.. and I did say to Mishal that some people will be so happy when I post this msg! meine bulaya tho hain ghar pe.. ab dekho kya hota hainROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mozart66Wanderbug-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Aaaww. Finally meri Zuby is smiling.. I know how hard it has been for you without Dutta.. and I did say to Mishal that some people will be so happy when I post this msg! meine bulaya tho hain ghar pe.. ab dekho kya hota hainROFL 

All thanks to youBig smile Aajkal bahut kam mauke milte hain smile karne ke liye.D ki kami toh hamesha hogiOuch...OK lets not go there.
Vandu, main wish karti hoon ki woh tumhaare ghar zaroor aaye, dekho poori hogiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmozart66

ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thanx . mishal u rock
prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@Zuby 

Yes, we will always miss D..but as a very dear friend once told me the very essence of the show and the fact we loved it so much should not be tarnished with such memories. We should remember D-N and the show and MR's performance in the right spirit and for the joy it gave us.. We should not let this get us down Zuby.. sorry, I am not trying to be preachy here! But I do feel sad when I see you so upset as I have been there.. and I feel being sadb is an insult to all the good memories the show gave us and all the good moments we spent here together.. so just hang onto those good moments when LTL ended for us.. don't let it drag you down Zuby J

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25mozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing .Atlast we'll get some new pics of  mishal .I daily watch all tv based shows on news ch in hope that there may be some news about mishal.I hope he soon comes back on our tv screens ,atleast there will be something to look forwad to on television...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywoman

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this awesome news Pretty Woman...Vandu.Hug This is a genuine piece of information regarding MR, that we have received in a long time.

Mishal is one of those rare actors who take the characters they enact to the highest level and I am waiting to see him back on screen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82prettywomanPooja_219-bharti--Carrie-

Go to top