Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Arcghan

I am sending this link to Mishal. If he wishes to further clarify about his stay in LTL, then he will let us know! Though I think he has mentioned in interviews that he is not part of laagi na.. so when he has said it clearly, why do we have to listen to what some others are saying dear?  I would rather believe him , but that's me!  

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prettywoman

Hi Shilpi.. U know how much we all want to see him back and he too is aware of the same lol..and yeah, Laagi is so over na.. finished a month back..so I don't even post much here as this show is a new show which has not struck a chord in me! Just good ol memories of our LTL will keep me going as that show gave me back the missing zing in my life J

absolutely yaar...but u know even after a month or so i feel like having dutta withdrawal symptoms..8.30 hotey hi aisa lagta hai jaise kuch miss ho raha hoo...in kareena's jab we met style..aisa lagta hai jaise koi train choot rahi ho!!😛😛
prettywoman thumbnail
hey Hammie.. it's a pleasure..I dont post msgs unless I have been requested to do so lol..
all your questions about his chikna look really cracked me up lol..i am sure we will know soon!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Vandu: Thanks for sharing. I am eagerly waiting to see him back onscreen in something which will even beat DSP.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing. He should come back on screen, may be in another show, with a powerful role, hope he gets one soon, like Datta & we will be able to enjoy another wonderful performance from him.😊 Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
@shreya- i think u only posted that article yesterday na?!! and i saw quite a few moaning about same old photos of MR lol.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this ,Hope he return to LTL with out him it turned to crap
prettywoman thumbnail

@shilpi..tu kareena ki baath kar rahi hain.. toh sunn.. It took my Sanju a long time to finally accept that her amma will not argue/fight/beg/plead for the remote at 8:30pm lol..she would come and say Amma, ur Dutta bhao is here (u know in her angrezi accent, Dutta bhao bolti hain toh I am usually laughing at her!) Even hubby would tell our guests ki if Rohan is still wandering around at 8:30pm then rest assured, one of us has to take him to bed as she will not move from that sofa even if there is an earthquake!!

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...Very nice of you...😊

Looking forward to see his new photo shoots...wish I knew who is going to do the photo shoots.

I do not think he is going to come back to LTL...even though I will miss Dutta...he is
(I feel) making the right choice.

I really hope...that we will...very soon...see him back on our screen again. 😍

What ever show and character he is going to choose to do...he is going to amaze us with his brilliant performance and leave us speechless.
😊

That guy is just so talented...I just can't find the right word that can sum Mishal's talent up...I totally admire and enjoy his work.

Also...he must be working toward something...maybe that why he is keeping a low profile.
😃
Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail

@Spandy..i can understand why you want him back.. well, i leave it to him dear and let him do what he thinks is right by him :)

Edited by prettywoman - 12 years ago