Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing! Cant wait to see new pics! ๐Ÿ˜
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Vandu: Thanks for sharing. I am eagerly waiting to see him back onscreen in something which will even beat DSP.

I second that shreya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Vandu - Thanks for sharing.  I too had all the episodes recorded on my DVR since August 25th but was compelled to delete them all and cannot attempt to watch any of the scenes on Youtube as it truly is heart-wrentching to go back to a time when we all waited so impatiently every day to see this once beautiful story which never got a real chance to develop fully with all of the characters.  I come to the forum occasionally just to support the written updaters because I know that it would be tremendously difficult for them to continue with a task they voluntarily agreed to do. Thanks so much for your behind the scenes effort in getting word to us from MR.  Aneesa, (Original LTL1 devotee)
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The forum is such a fulfilling (if thats the right word) place.

A small news on Mishal and the whole forum lights up.

Can people not see this ? Isn't business all about encashing on your USPs ?

Frustrating.

husnu thumbnail
 it is good that  he appreciates his fans love.My 6years  nephew is so fond of him that he is always asking  khala where is Dutta bhau gone.Please ask him is there any hope to return Laagi .
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woo Hoo!! That is a refreshing piece of news! Thanks:)
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa thank u vindu for this post,
I really want him 2 see soon on small or big screen, but now a days small screen taken more imp than big screen, only that's why people from big screen 2 come on small screen.
hope he got a very good role that suits his personality.๐Ÿ˜‰

star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am happy to hear something from MR after a long... eagerly waiting to see him on screen...whar ever he will pick to do will be great, am sure,,,,, like Aakash & Datta, he will play some unique character, that we won't forget till long... hope we see him soon on tv or silver screen... great talent, awsome emotional portraying... he is marvelous in expressing  with his eyes without uttering a single word... that's why we love him so much & follow him what ever show he does... love u Mishal

Edited by chandrika1315 - 12 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow vandu... U r a lucky girl... Mishal replied to u... Such a sweet guy mishal is...mishal plz come back soon on screen again...
I hope that sbs and sbb will show that photoshoot...
Thanks for sharing vandu : )
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing i hope some newschannel covers that photoshoot