Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
t4s... hpe 2 c him bk... feel so bad tht tasha's LS remained incomplete...
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@abg- sorry dont know ur name.. i dont know who is doing the phoro shoot dear

Edited by prettywoman - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for shearing Vandu..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh glad to know he too cares about us as much as we do for him!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And now me eagerly waiting to c his new pics!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I can say with out any doubt it too would be superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, like all his other pics, cos he is perfectionist and he keep his promise too.๐Ÿ˜ณ

And tell him that we r waiting the day to see, that he comes in a new show with some thing more powerful than DSP!! Me already daydreaming!! ๐Ÿ˜

prettywoman thumbnail
@Azmish - I am sending him the link to this thread, so he can read it !!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

@shilpi..tu kareena ki baath kar rahi hain.. toh sunn.. It took my Sanju a long time to finally accept that her amma will not argue/fight/beg/plead for the remote at 8:30pm lol..she would come and say Amma, ur Dutta bhao is here (u know in her angrezi accent, Dutta bhao bolti hain toh I am usually laughing at her!) Even hubby would tell our guests ki if Rohan is still wandering around at 8:30pm then rest assured, one of us has to take him to bed as she will not move from that sofa even if there is an earthquake!!

Hey Vandu,
@ Bold : ๐Ÿคฃ
U reminded me of those golden LTL days when every evening my hubby used to ask me as soon as he came home ki aaj Dutta bhau ne kya kiya๐Ÿ˜† & then i used to go on & on ๐Ÿ˜‰.Most of the time i used to make him rewatch the episode with me on lappy๐Ÿ˜†
Missing those days๐Ÿ˜,lets hope that we see him soon in some new show or may be movie๐Ÿ˜‰
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Vandu๐Ÿ˜Š

I wish Mishal all the very best for his future endeavors! 
Edited by sub_rosa - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

@Azmish - I am sending him the link to this thread, so he can read it !!

Ohh thanks dear!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

u can call me Azy๐Ÿ˜‰
 So he get to c how low we feeling with out him on the show!!๐Ÿ˜Š

But seriously now me too don't want him in this crap fest!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

And did he tell anything about his new plans, whether he has got any new show or something!!๐Ÿ˜‰

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Vandu: It was Tanu who posted the article.
prettywoman thumbnail

@Pooja โ€“ ur hubby is too kind dear.. Mine hates the sight of Dutta bhao as he feels somehow he has stolen a part of his wife hahahaha.. hamesha bolta tha ki who Dutta kahin miley na toh ek ghoomake doon! But to be honest, I think it is a faade and there have been cases when he has watched recorded episodes of the show thinking I don't know!! I used to record every episode to watch it again in peace and quiet.. problem hota tha ki whenever it was D-N on screen, my daughter, hubby would stare at me as it seems my face reflects what comes on screen and they took great pleasure in seeing expressions on my face plus their irritating running commentary yaar! Grrr.. so after they would go to bed, I would watch it in peace!

-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Vandu,
@ Bold : ๐Ÿคฃ
U reminded me of those golden LTL days when every evening my hubby used to ask me as soon as he came home ki aaj Dutta bhau ne kya kiya๐Ÿ˜† & then i used to go on & on ๐Ÿ˜‰.Most of the time i used to make him rewatch the episode with me on lappy๐Ÿ˜†
Missing those days๐Ÿ˜,lets hope that we see him soon in some new show or may be movie๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes dear that was a time!!๐Ÿ˜’

Me used to come online to the forum around 8 and wait till the EDT start the update , all the time has it started and on break , still didn't the break is over!!๐Ÿ˜†

8.30-9.30pm u can c a "DO NOT DISTUREBE" sing in front of me!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Till I finish my commenting and watching the epi!!๐Ÿ˜†

And the fun we had in the EDT!! I miss all that!! *sigh*

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago