Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's "bhootiphool" axeprasuns (Page 8)

greatsaleen Senior Member
greatsaleen
greatsaleen

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
oh! that was totally non- diplomatic! you do know that bolding the fonts means yelling! ... nonetheless, no offense taken .. enjoy your pathetic freaking out fest ... 

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Atleast she ain't crying buckets like all the time to make her character seem "bechari" and stuff. Gosh! that would have been super annoying.
I second Anu, what's the point of putting Somya down compared to Shaheer? Both are similar...both are ordinary looking people and both are new.

Amy, apparently Soumya isn't conventionally good looking enough to match up to Shaheer's supposedly "greek god" looks as some here thinkLOL ...

@bold: That's the whole point of the show...these are supposed to be two ordinary looking everyday teenagers in this show...not the typical 'HAWT' hero-heroine of all the other lame 'youth' shows out there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aiminNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsaleen

oh! that was totally non- diplomatic! you do know that bolding the fonts means yelling! ... nonetheless, no offense taken .. enjoy your pathetic freaking out fest ... 

LOLLOL...Yes I do look like I'm "freaking out"...how perceptive of youLOL...and very magnanimous also not to take offense...I'm quite touchedLOL
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

That's the whole point of the show...these are supposed to be two ordinary looking everyday teenagers in this show...not the typical 'HAWT' hero-heroine of all the other lame 'youth' shows out there.

True that! and that's what makes them a better watch than those cliched shows with stereotypical couples.

aiminAreYaar

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i dont knw bout dat girl..bt mohit aka samrat was alwaz d besttt..<3333
n he nvr gve any silly xpressions

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 19 May 2011 at 11:24am

XDevilsDesireX-Natasha-

greatsaleen Senior Member
greatsaleen
greatsaleen

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by greatsaleen

LOLLOL...Yes I do look like I'm "freaking out"...how perceptive of youLOL...and very magnanimous also not to take offense...I'm quite touchedLOL

good for you! Clap

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Actually you know what guys.He is a boy and can't see another guys popularity.so we can understand.
LOLLOLLOLAwwwROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL *Tch Tch SHAKY BOY!!*ROFLROFLROFL
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hey shak...Embarrassed

Well I suppose knowing where u come from and the type of bluntness u use to express urself...I guess I can understand...n will not even object in u expressing urself as well...U r entitled to ur opinion just like others in the forum...

All I have got to say is Soumya is very new to the acting field...and given that this is her first show...that too as a lead playing the title role...its a huge responsibility and esp coz the show is on a popular channel like SP...its bound to raise expectations of viewers and to be honest...not all viewers will have patience to give her time as well...so I can understand if u cannot as well...as thats wat I am about to ask...

I will agree with u...infact many forum members will agree that yes...she has been prity consistent in "raised eyebrow" expressions...and most of us will agree that she does really need to work on that...but having said that...I can also speak on behalf of many here that she has an amazing screen presence...despite this being her first show...and the character of navya is coming across so well with her persona n overall look that navya does seem real ...to add...she is very good at emoting as well...the feel of the scene...and the general note or shall I say...tone of the scene...be it happy...sad...tensed or relaxed...comes out well in all the scenes that she is required...Also...I must say...she has the ability to modulate her voice when n how required...ya she falters at times...but who doesnt have flaws...which actor who is a first timer will always be perfect...its a rare case...Infact...if I see Harshad Chopra's first serial...I can laugh at some of his antics today...but look how he grew as an actor...
Every actor esp those that are new to the field needs time...space to grow and with experience they only elevate...

I m not even going to comment on Mohit Sehgal only coz I really dont find it relevant here in this show as he is not part of it...

Soumya is doing a great job as Navya and is making her come alive...YES ...she needs to work on SOME of her expressions...but that m sure will improve with time...

Shak, i cud only hope that u cud provide the gal with that time...n if not...thats ur call as well...I guess it will only deviate u from watching the show!!!
Ermm

supriaLicyabhingya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index