Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's "bhootiphool" axeprasuns (Page 2)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.

i so agree wid u, Mohit has d bst expressionsEmbarrassed

aainvayi sab ke dil ka samrat nahihua voBlushing

I agreed with you dear.I want to say to tp Plz edit Mohit's part from here.It will hurt many mohit's fan.Ouch

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veena_rocks

What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.

i so agree wid u, Mohit has d bst expressionsEmbarrassed

aainvayi sab ke dil ka samrat nahihua voBlushing

I agreed with you dear.I want to say to tp Plz edit Mohit's part from here.It will hurt many mohit's fan.Ouch

ya yaCry

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@Topic Maker there was no need to drag Samrat into this. This is Navya forum and Please there are loads of fans who are completely crazy for him. There is no need to comment on his looks! We know how AMAZING he is!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zobsheh-BrokenDreamer-shelly_nairMagicLanternXDevilsDesireX-Natasha-GulaabiAakhein.CandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
TM i m reporting u , u have no right to bash mohit , who is not even part of this show navya if u r not happy with ur fav show's lead its up to u but don't involve mohit in this , i need not to say abt his acting skill bcz he proved himself with char whom u bashed 

i have no right but let me tell u that girl navya is not expressionless but she is natural in her acting true navya if u want to feel her just feel her char ,she is new let give her chance at least its only one month old show so its obvious she will try to improve 

sorry i don't want to be rude but i can't tolerate my fav without reason being bashed like this 

Edited by aashizin - 19 May 2011 at 6:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Licyabhingyazobsheh-BrokenDreamer-MagicLantern-Natasha-GulaabiAakhein.XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
mohit ka beech mey aya...soumya has bad expressionss..n thts a fact...if she dsnt improve she will be replaced...esp wen u have a kinda good acto in shaheer...tho she is new...thre has to be sme improveent...jus rolling eyes here n thre..isnt enufff! plss! hope she improves..evn we love dis pair!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Ok you have prob with Navz that I can understand and I believe that girl will improve soon :) and abt Samrat aka Mohit his expressions, his acting his style  is far tooo COOL and I don,t think we need your opinion abt his talent :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LicyabhingyazobshehMagicLanternXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S-Natasha-

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index