Navya's "bhootiphool" axeprasuns - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
i dont knw bout dat girl..bt mohit aka samrat was alwaz d besttt..<3333
n he nvr gve any silly xpressions
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

😆😆...Yes I do look like I'm "freaking out"...how perceptive of you😆...and very magnanimous also not to take offense...I'm quite touched😆

good for you! 👏

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Actually you know what guys.He is a boy and can't see another guys popularity.so we can understand.
😆😆😆Awww🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 *Tch Tch SHAKY BOY!!*🤣🤣🤣
Hey shak...😳

Well I suppose knowing where u come from and the type of bluntness u use to express urself...I guess I can understand...n will not even object in u expressing urself as well...U r entitled to ur opinion just like others in the forum...

All I have got to say is Soumya is very new to the acting field...and given that this is her first show...that too as a lead playing the title role...its a huge responsibility and esp coz the show is on a popular channel like SP...its bound to raise expectations of viewers and to be honest...not all viewers will have patience to give her time as well...so I can understand if u cannot as well...as thats wat I am about to ask...

I will agree with u...infact many forum members will agree that yes...she has been prity consistent in "raised eyebrow" expressions...and most of us will agree that she does really need to work on that...but having said that...I can also speak on behalf of many here that she has an amazing screen presence...despite this being her first show...and the character of navya is coming across so well with her persona n overall look that navya does seem real ...to add...she is very good at emoting as well...the feel of the scene...and the general note or shall I say...tone of the scene...be it happy...sad...tensed or relaxed...comes out well in all the scenes that she is required...Also...I must say...she has the ability to modulate her voice when n how required...ya she falters at times...but who doesnt have flaws...which actor who is a first timer will always be perfect...its a rare case...Infact...if I see Harshad Chopra's first serial...I can laugh at some of his antics today...but look how he grew as an actor...
Every actor esp those that are new to the field needs time...space to grow and with experience they only elevate...

I m not even going to comment on Mohit Sehgal only coz I really dont find it relevant here in this show as he is not part of it...

Soumya is doing a great job as Navya and is making her come alive...YES ...she needs to work on SOME of her expressions...but that m sure will improve with time...

Shak, i cud only hope that u cud provide the gal with that time...n if not...thats ur call as well...I guess it will only deviate u from watching the show!!!
🤔
well Navya aka Somya will improve with time... give her some time guys... she is fit for the role n talk abt replacing her plz... she luks best wid anant aka shaheer
Originally posted by tp26

mohit ka beech mey aya...soumya has bad expressionss..n thts a fact...if she dsnt improve she will be replaced...esp wen u have a kinda good acto in shaheer...tho she is new...thre has to be sme improveent...jus rolling eyes here n thre..isnt enufff! plss! hope she improves..evn we love dis pair!
agree with u mohit ko beech se hatao and for navya she gives really ugly expressions😡
Originally posted by nureat01

Ok...not that there seems to be much point to having a valid discussion on this since this has just become a ringside nautanki mudslinging match.

But in reply to the basic question...In case you are watching the show regularly...(I'm not sure if you are), Soumya's expressions are not that awful all the time...she actually does a pretty good job in the scenes when they show her smiling and being playful...she's quite natural there.

I feel it is the director's job more than anything else to check her on the repetition of those scaredy expressions...and the slow motion effects added in by the editing team make it worse. Otherwise for a newbie, she's quite alright. I've seen FAR worse...in abundance on Sitara Ek...Atleast Soumya isn't artificial...

And I don't understand why she has to be constantly put down in comparison to Anant either...I don't find him to be the epitome of greatest looks/greatest acting either😕😆

The USP of this show is the treatment of the interactions b/w AN...this is not your standard "hawt" couple from the average lame "youth" show out there.

very well said, soumya has been portraying Navya n not some hot gal of today, n Navya is supposed to be a reserved person who is living in a super-protective family...one who never comes forward for anything on her own...n Soumya is doing perfectly well...in fact she did superb when she was abt to get caught by the prof yesday nite after coming out of the guys hostel...n her expressions when she was convincing appy was also fine...also when she went to ananths house...thats perfectly how Navya is supposed to be ...shes so lost, scared n madly in love...n Soumya is bringing out Navyas feelings v well...its easy to criticise an actor for not matching upto expectations, but what many of them preaching here dont understand is that the character has to come out well...n Navya's feeings r so well presented by Soumya...the same issue had once come up with the character Nivedita of Chand Chhupa...people tore apart Neha Sargam on similar lines...but she has done perfectly as Nivedita n no one cud have portrayed Niveditas feelings better than her...

so lets stop criticising actors on this forum n discuss issues that the story is bringing out!!
Originally posted by sajni786

Hey shak...😳

Well I suppose knowing where u come from and the type of bluntness u use to express urself...I guess I can understand...n will not even object in u expressing urself as well...U r entitled to ur opinion just like others in the forum...

All I have got to say is Soumya is very new to the acting field...and given that this is her first show...that too as a lead playing the title role...its a huge responsibility and esp coz the show is on a popular channel like SP...its bound to raise expectations of viewers and to be honest...not all viewers will have patience to give her time as well...so I can understand if u cannot as well...as thats wat I am about to ask...

I will agree with u...infact many forum members will agree that yes...she has been prity consistent in "raised eyebrow" expressions...and most of us will agree that she does really need to work on that...but having said that...I can also speak on behalf of many here that she has an amazing screen presence...despite this being her first show...and the character of navya is coming across so well with her persona n overall look that navya does seem real ...to add...she is very good at emoting as well...the feel of the scene...and the general note or shall I say...tone of the scene...be it happy...sad...tensed or relaxed...comes out well in all the scenes that she is required...Also...I must say...she has the ability to modulate her voice when n how required...ya she falters at times...but who doesnt have flaws...which actor who is a first timer will always be perfect...its a rare case...Infact...if I see Harshad Chopra's first serial...I can laugh at some of his antics today...but look how he grew as an actor...
Every actor esp those that are new to the field needs time...space to grow and with experience they only elevate...

I m not even going to comment on Mohit Sehgal only coz I really dont find it relevant here in this show as he is not part of it...

Soumya is doing a great job as Navya and is making her come alive...YES ...she needs to work on SOME of her expressions...but that m sure will improve with time...

Shak, i cud only hope that u cud provide the gal with that time...n if not...thats ur call as well...I guess it will only deviate u from watching the show!!!
🤔

well i ve been a fan of Harshad n Mohit myself... n even Somya n Shaheer are doing a gr8 job considering they r quite new... Besides Navya  n Anant r two different characters n comparing them is completely unfair... besides the portrayal of Navya is realistic given that Navya is shy n comes from a conservative n overprotective family..
Hello Mods where are you.. plz close this topic.. i can't see my friends fighting like this-- plz close this...
Looks like lot of discussion have been done on this topic which has turned into a battle field.

Criticism about the show/actor is allowed but avoid bringing in other shows/actors who are not part of the show. Mohit is not part of the show. This is Navya section so let's discuss things related to the show and cast.

There are members who like Navya's acting and vice versa. Now that is an individual choice. If one likes an actor pair it is not necessary others will do the same. Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member.

If anyone see a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorites. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Topic Closed