Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jenny1000

The show will have a full house. 4lions is obsessed with creating like this massive people who get very less screen space, because then their main focus is on the leads.

Oh God...thats horrible!! I want as few characters as possible otherwise its just going to be a case of "Too many cooks spoil the broth"
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

Previous articles said daljit and abhaas are in prominent roles while barun-sanaya are the leads😉

daljit is barun's sis right, this abhas guy gonna be her luv interest i guess, isn't he that lawyer they mentioned.. and there is sanaya's family as well... i just hope they dont make any parallel leads n concentrate on arnav-payal luv story more
Sanlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

daljit is barun's sis right, this abhas guy gonna be her luv interest i guess, isn't he that lawyer they mentioned.. and there is sanaya's family as well... i just hope they dont make any parallel leads n concentrate on arnav-payal luv story more

yeah Daljit will be barun's elder sister and abhaas jer love-interest, articles till now stated that it's a sibling bond story but recently and previously too, only barun-sanaya are declared as leads...others are 'IMPORTANT' in terms of story. And now recently articles say it's a story of two opposites falling in love and all that...moreover, promo is also arnav-payal centric...so no worries, they'll be the only leads
Sanlicious thumbnail
Someone please contact starplus forums mods...We need IPKKND forum as soon as possible, we need our own place to Rock 'n' Roll😆🤪
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think they changed the story, It was about bro-sis bonding but from the looks of it, is pyar ko kya naam do, it's gonna be love story between Barun and Sanz.

it was called vadehi before.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dnt vorry evry one barun n san r leads n leads n leads
now thy r casting others na
n vhen vill this shows forum vill start i think someone shuld contact vijay sir
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They have to start an IPKKND forum ASAP coz I just saw Hrithik Roshan's dance show already has forum. If I am right Just Dance is going to start only sometime in June & they already have a forum.
Yes JD is going to start in June.
Can't we PM any moderator for the forum or do we have to just wait?
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam.

They have to start an IPKKND forum ASAP coz I just saw Hrithik Roshan's dance show already has forum. If I am right Just Dance is going to start only sometime in June & they already have a forum.

SP is promoting JD no doubt reason is super star hritik in it so i think IPK will start with it as confused with so many article with different mentioning abt date of this show , i think may be we will get forum soon as only first promo came out and it haven't happened one week airing this promo so lets see i seriously hope we will get forum soon ðŸ˜ƒ