TB: Akshay Dogra in Iss pyaar ko.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavya.b

partnerrr...finally, the mystery of name is out...Arnav it is hahahaha
n wait...raizadaaa...this was not in our list alsooo 
we would have never guessed this

n as for walas are concerned...abhi toh ladka ka family list shuru hua...theley wala ka time bhi ayega...buddas are also waiting for their chance...sab ki chance will come

n aftr alll this, our chance to watch the show...
u still think that show will start by may, 2013?
i'm gng to give one more yr aftr 2013
@ bold 😆😆😆  i hope so this show will start soon we r getting such a article from march and no sign of fix date of this show i hope we will get to know soon Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Drishti-

TFS!! 🤗

i don't care how many ppl are "important" characters in this show...i just want them to show LOADSS of Sanaya!! 😍

and i like ArYa!! <33
hi5 drish same here want to see LOADSS Of sanaya in that show 😍ya arya name is very good i also liked it thanks to TM 😳 everyday such a new article come introducing family of this show 😆 but not fix date of show i seriously hope we will get soon 😳
NOOO ARYAAA plzzz
it's good name...but  it is already a name na
find something newww

partnerrr...finally, the mystery of name is out...Arnav it is hahahaha
n wait...raizadaaa...this was not in our list alsooo 
we would have never guessed this

n as for walas are concerned...abhi toh ladka ka family list shuru hua...theley wala ka time bhi ayega...buddas are also waiting for their chance...sab ki chance will come

n aftr alll this, our chance to watch the show...
u still think that show will start by may, 2013?
i'm gng to give one more yr aftr 2013

Partner...bheryyy true..we cudn't have EVER guessed Raezada. 🤣🤣 This one defo came as a shocker.

And...I AGREE...its the guy's family now! Hope he has a small one...and no bua shua there, plz. But wait...the cousin wud defo have parents...so, wud they also be coming? *head desk*.  🤣

Arey baba...buddha is finalized...and he's there in the promo also... that too a close up 🤣 Can they make him the theley vala...atleast that wud freed them from finding another person, finalizing him, signing him...and then giving an article abt him 🤣🤣.

As for 2013...i have my doubts, partner. No confirmed date.month...only articles abt new entratnts and surprisingly, they all have IMPORTANT roles 🤣🤣

@ All: Kavz has suggested another name...PaNa..as in "To get something"...wat say abt this?
PaNa is good,yes it is.
And agreed,how many "prominent " characters does this show really have?
@ aasu i liked both arya and pana , as Arya means Noble n truthful and i found second meaning of it uprising and effort and as u said pana to get something so i like both choose anyof but meaning vice i like Arya but don't have problem calling them with any name 😳
Originally posted by aashizin

nope it won't start from 30 th may  but it will start in mid june according to one article we got yesterday i hope we will get to hear fix date of this show can't wait 😃

Yeah its good in a way if it starts in mid june...more time for promotion since the first promo came out late.
@aashi - we have waited this long for a promo, can't we wait for some more time for the launch date?

@partner - *head desk* 
will they also come now??? as in cousin's parents??
or may be his parents dead...that's why this guy is in the picture

waitt...did we get info abt Arnav's parents? i think we did, didn't we?

areyy, i'm talking abt buddaaS...as in our close up budda's frnds on street...or may they will theley walas...no extras (ohh!!! all these ppl are extras only na)
i jus hope that they wont say that these buddas n theley walas also have imp roles
Arya is name of a Tamil hero n name of a telugu movie...both are good, btw! good actor n good movie

@aashi - we have waited this long for a promo, can't we wait for some more time for the launch date?

@partner - *head desk* 
will they also come now??? as in cousin's parents??
or may be his parents dead...that's why this guy is in the picture

waitt...did we get info abt Arnav's parents? i think we did, didn't we?

areyy, i'm talking abt buddaaS...as in our close up budda's frnds on street...or may they will theley walas...no extras (ohh!!! all these ppl are extras only na)
i jus hope that they wont say that these buddas n theley walas also have imp roles

tsk tsk Kavz ... try to keep up with the family tree! 😆

This is becoming a marathon family saga ... 😆😆😆 ... the more the merrier, I dont mind ... just tell us the start date already 😆😆😆

and oh yes ... I like PaNav 😳 Let the girl's name be first for once 😛