Welcome .. a Villian in SGP :( - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Di...you forgot???One more villain had cropped in to chase Sanjana!

Which Is???

I Told everyone Na I have got amnesia so U have to remind me SB😳 πŸ˜†
Yes it's kameena Sid, as Ishika as getting close to Suhana and they will go for shopping and Sid would strat stalking Ishika to get the thapad ka badlaa from Suhana, Radhika I think we might be right, SGP ko padoos Kee Hawa lagnay wali hai!!!!
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Well Meri Pyari Behaniya...Jo Banagi Ek Din Dulhaniya πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†...Its SP Channel on which Our SGP Comes so Wont do good to us if we blame CVs...Its SP which is doing all this Kala Kari πŸ€£

And BTW U dont know U r not supposed to take that Name??🀣

OMG...😲 i took the name of the name.. WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED (ala Harry Potter ishtyle) ..will i be sent to the doghouse?? Cry Mumma.. bachaooo Cry

πŸ˜† n yeah.. its either Sid or S darling...πŸ˜† either way... they both r blahhh 🀒
Wasnt this a family show...where ws the place for Villains...gosh...not sinking in..thx fr this but
Originally posted by venture

Yes it's kameena Sid, as Ishika as getting close to Suhana and they will go for shopping and Sid would strat stalking Ishika to get the thapad ka badlaa from Suhana, Radhika I think we might be right, SGP ko padoos Kee Hawa lagnay wali hai!!!!

But this track of Sid-Ishika-Suhana was there in OBS also... tho not in the same way..but still πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

PLEASE don't ruin my mood with that name, especially IN CAPITALS!!

Sheemu... pleaje phorgibe me 😭 pleaje dun send me to the doghouse  for me sweet lil bandariya.. know not what i speak πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

Di...you forgot???One more villain had cropped in to chase Sanjana!

Aray baba I don't think they'll open that track yet as Sanjana is in Europe.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sheemu... pleaje phorgibe me 😭 pleaje dun send me to the doghouse  for me sweet lil bandariya.. know not what i speak πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Oh dear, no sweetheart you're okay. Just don't do it again! You can always use the initial.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Saja Milagi barabar Milagi...Bandriya πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
Don't worry guys there won't be any typical villain who will plot to kill/destroy the Kshyaps. 🀒Its just someone with a little negativity. Thats all.