Welcome .. a Villian in SGP :(

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok Guyzzz I m Bak wid Tarkta Barkta Newss related to SGP 😆 And before U get excited Its Bad News BTW...After Consulting Our Forum's Principal and Under His Guidance I m Not posting That article from where I got this News😆...

Ok Coming Bak to Bad News I Read in "some" article that soon there is going to be entry of a Villain in SGP ...Oopsss  Who Cud be That???S**a Toh Nahi Kahin??😡

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😕What does this mean?😕There is no villain in the show na?...are they talking about Piya?or the doctor who forcefully is injecting Raunak?Stupid doctor!😡😡
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

😕What does this mean?😕There is no villain in the show na?...are they talking about Piya?or the doctor who forcefully is injecting Raunak?Stupid doctor!😡😡

Pata Nahi Yaar...Just Read Yesterday Only...Maybe Its Piya aur Cud Be any other New Entry😕...But i dont think Its Piya 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Piya and the gang are the villon, what more of a villon is needed
OMG!!Just read the article..it was written on 18 May..so Piya already eneterd the show before 18 May..now who is the new villain yaar!😕Maybe Ishwar?😆
sree_24 thumbnail
i think if C.V's develop the story of deepak and sanjana in OBS way then only there is chance for this😍
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

OMG!!Just read the article..it was written on 18 May..so Piya already eneterd the show before 18 May..now who is the new villain yaar!😕Maybe Ishwar?😆

@Bold: Thats Y I Think Its Not Piya...But Yes it Cud be Ishwarr Uncle 🤓 😆
Originally posted by: sree_24

i think if C.V's develop the story of deepak and sanjana in OBS way then only there is chance for this😍

Ohh god!!!Now I get this!!Its freaking "$%%^ then if they go the OBS way to develop SD relationship🤬anyways lets see..wont guess anything from now on..thnks for the news ghonchu!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Or sub Kee pyari !!! Ya phir woh kameena material.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: venture

Or sub Kee pyari !!! Ya phir woh kameena material.

who is the kameena material di?😆