Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 90)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

aww sorry sujji ,power had gone here so i vanishedCry
but what mind blowing pics yaar ...these are of superb quality one !!!and u captured the pinching one as well ! loved it !LOL

hey i checked SS pics in KLP...GOSH ...Good were those days naDay Dreamingmissing them badly ..sigh ..

btw ,why KAT is so thanda today ?no one is here ..atleast i was expecting sumi bcz its friday Confused

Faizu... that's ok yaar... i realised that later...Hug

hehehe you really thought i would not take the pinching scene...that was the best part of yesterday's episode...LOLWink

you are most welcome dear... glad you liked them...Embarrassed

Gosh yesterday net was testing was patienceAngryAngry that's why could not come at night...CryCry

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hey sujji , i went again nostalgic after seeing BK's hand ..it reminded me of Anjali's hands in 19th june wali rain episode ...Day Dreaming..i had been put that scene in my ''peelunVM''...in goray goray haathon say humdum peelunBlushingDay Dreaming

btw ,us police walay  ko dekho to zara , kaisay chup chup kay dono ki not-so-romantic baatain sun raha hai ROFL..it is looking funny in these pics na?!
@ bold...LOLLOLLOL

awww you made me nostalgic by reminding me of your peelum vmCryCry... i just checked it again nowDay Dreaming... every scene was so perfectly blended with the lyrics of the song...HeartBlushing
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Hey Girls Hug

Suju, Thanks for those wonderful picture here and at KLP...!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Originally posted by smiley121

Sujji thanks for the lovely pics Hug

kapil kitna cute lagta hai na Day Dreaming...he does not seem to be like a person who spent 3 yrs in jail...chehra toh sone jaisa chamak raha hai WinkHeartLOL

awww you are most welcome Rosh & smiley...Hug

hehehe smiley... Sarja ko pata tha Niru usse milne aane wali hai.Day Dreaming... so pehle se hi fresh hoke aa gaya...EmbarrassedLOL
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Awww i m also missing u all and specially cmng 2 IF. I will be bak 2morow. i m feeling so boring today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Awww i m also missing u all and specially cmng 2 IF. I will be bak 2morow. i m feeling so boring today.
awww diii... we all are missing you loads...CryCry
charles123krik Newbie
charles123krik
charles123krik

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Salman Khan has a great personality that anyone against him. The show was full of energy and masti. There were no flights to gain self-created controversy PRT as other reality shows to air at the same time. I would say Dus ka dam was ten times more entertaining than KBC and does not even compare it to the show like real garbage "Kya AAP panchvi tej hain pass sey."
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hi girls, I am back... I am feeling sad as I wanted to watch last epi on TV. But this sudden thing, so I did not... But anyways will catch it later for our hero sake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi girls, I am back... I am feeling sad as I wanted to watch last epi on TV. But this sudden thing, so I did not... But anyways will catch it later for our hero sake...
hiii Darshu diii...HugHugHug

Yes diii it was indeed a shock that friday happened to be the last episodeShockedCry... but still am planning to check it on mondayEmbarrassed... i really don't know but am getting a feeling like there is one more week of Pmmka...CryCryCrydiii do check it out... Kaps is looking chooo cute...Day Dreaming

so diii how was the wedding???Tongue

between what does the post above you mean??? LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index