Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 85)

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone...this is my first attempt hope u like it for kapil's sake EmbarrassedSmile

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
yes rosh, i saw dilemma is i already have two siggies and dont want to remove the sarje one right now and the amitabh-rekha version of kanjali is super beauuutiful, i dont wanna erase it...so am in a dilemma about using the holi one

thank you so much for it...hey can you make a semi-av-siggi on kanajli (like the Navya on you are using right now? i see in your siggi, at one place the characters move)...
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
^ Sumi, I'm learning to make them yaar..I've got to download some plugins for that sake Unhappy Let me learn and then make!Geek

PS: You can use 4 siggies at a time Tongue
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yeah sure rosh, take your time on it...
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

so wheres others? would Faiza apu be back or she would bunk today too???? 

i am back dear ..but too late ..i know Cry
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Today's episode is already available on youtube... so i guess there is no need for live updates...

lagta hai the show is endingCryCryCry... as Niru told everything about Chandu's promiseEmbarrassed... and how Sarja saved her from humiliationDay Dreaming... the good part was Sarja-Maruti scene and their hug after thatBig smileBig smile... there was nothing given to Susheela just one dialogueAngry... that she misunderstood Sarja.Cry... funny part was Alka asking for forgiveness.LOLand the best part was Sarja-Niru scene Day Dreaming... gosh that was chooo cuteHeart... loved it...  aww especially when he wanted to be sure that Niru coming to meet him was not a dreamLOLand that was sweet of Niru to get him flowers & hold his hand...Day Dreamingand no cliff hanger...CryCry

I'm feeling miserable today.Dead... thinking the show is ending Broken Heart... why can't they give us a good Sarja-Niru scenes next weekDay Dreaming... and also family scenesDay Dreaming... and how Sarja is taking efforts in looking after his familyDay Dreaming... Sarja-Niru scenes with the child...Day Dreaming..

Does anyone know where we can confirm that the show is really ending??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
yeah sujju , isnt it too weird that video was already available on youtube before it gets aired on Idiot box?Wacko...idiotic i know!LOL lagta hai channel is already fed up with telecasting it so decided to leave it on utube and they might air Rishta-pishta type thingy's promo at the time of PMMKASilly...Else i never heard if any of the episode was present online before it was airedErmm...anyway ...i dnt have a plan to go in a devdaas mode...i saw the episode and am quite sure it was last ...everything was too rushed ...very absurdly edited ...but still Kaps was as always awesome and u were so right that when he pinched himself and made a face i was like LOL...BK n him both were looking good in that last scene ...i remembered Anjali's hand when they were showing Niru was holding his...Embarrassed...i know we r hopeless but still wanted to mentionLOL

and 1 more thing , did anyone notice that in these last epis Albela and Sarja both were on the same costumes which they wore on their entry scenes?LOL i want to ask if PMMKA was a  club sandwich kya ?? jo upar neechay ka bread slice aik jaisa  baqi beech mein kuch bhi allam -ghallam bhar do ROFLClown

Edited by Faiza_sam - 27 May 2011 at 6:37am

smiley121sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Sujji , why do u need any confirmation if its ending or no ...it is ending dear ..or should i say it has endedOuch...because that guy who uploaded kaps pic already said that it was the last day of shooting n it was saturday only na ...so they finished it off just a week before and i dnt think if they have such epis in bank to show it fr next week as well ...besides , nthing is left to show ...a kid , his family members and everything has been left on our imaginations or should i say hallucinationsSillyROFL because sudharnay kay baad sarja aisi cartoon family kay saath kaisay rahy ga bhai ?...Niru , Alka ...etc etcWinkROFL

smiley121sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index