Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 79)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
so did you see last nights epi? whats your take on it???? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hi all ...  its good to be here again Big smile

hey Jo , how r u ? long time hun ...but no probs ..glad to see u hereBig smile

bfunofbb123

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
salam faiza apu, what bind you from meeting us last night, we had so much to discuss, the epi was good, Al was stupidly funny and wanted so much to curse sushila with weird gaaliyas but no you, no foorti here :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

hi @all miss u all uggAngry been busy dears but my heart been here!Hug
awww hiii dear... missed you loadsCryHug... where were you??? Ouchjabki kal ka episode itna dhaasu tha...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

bfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
 yes faiza u r right long time my timing is bad been busy with the kids but now i got time came running i have missed u allHug btw faiza what a beautifull ff dear i just read it my God fantastic very heart felt dear i 'll post my comment there butClap to u dear!Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
walaikum mus salam sumi ...really sorry that i couldnt come last nightCry ...my sis and BIL were here and all i was doing helping mom in the kitchen and when they left ...power had also gone fr 1 and a half hour ..i really missed talking u all ...i watched epi and liked it  a lot ... i know , i too wanted to give curses to susheela that how could she say if child would be like sarja only ?? and i read ur comment as well that from where sarja took all these habits as he is sush-maruti's son onlyLOL well said !!!
and the way Albela told that beelad paraisar ( BP)ROFL barha dia is choti si umar mein was damn ROFLing ...
and top of that Sarja -sonali scene was just awesome ...i saw him standing alone in balcony and scene made such an impact on me that i was forced to write a short FF ...if u get time , see thisEmbarrassed (free-advertisement )TongueLOL

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

yes faiza u r right long time my timing is bad been busy with the kids but now i got time came running i have missed u allHug btw faiza what a beautifull ff dear i just read it my God fantastic very heart felt dear i 'll post my comment there butClap to u dear!Smile 

hey u have kids ...??Embarrassed wow so cute that mommies also take time from busy schedule to talk to us ...Big smile
hey thank u fr reading the FF ..am glad that u liked it a lot..will b waiting fr ur commentsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i saw your ff and am waiting for more, only after i have more, i will give my feedback  Cool  

bfunofbb123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index