Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 63)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
By the way, I got real name of person who plays furniture in serial.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi everyone,

so Kaps smoking discussion is still on. Sorry to say, but I was quite shocked to see that and in fact  I sent message to him about my displeasure. I hope  he himself atleast clears air about those. And even if he doesnt do, that would be surely one of question from my end if I ever find him online for chat. Stern Smile

I just hope those are just meant for practicing for Scene Sarjaa doing smoke. Else as far as we know, he is not kind of person who will publish such photographs. But what came as surprise to me that he uploaded pics at 7.00 am??? Why he got up so early when its not shoot day even. And after that time I can see he is continuouslly online with someone through other FB account... Embarrassed

hehehe yes... even i saw that... he's online there the whole day with someone giving him company...Day DreamingHeart

I feel Kaps ko yeh sochte neendh nahin aayi hogi ke jab yeh episode air hoga... toh hamara reaction kaise hoga...Winkso he got up early & posted the pics with the title...LOLLOLi'm sure he would have shown these pics to her as wellSmile... and kya pata usi ne hi yeh idea diya ho of putting them before hand with such a title...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

how is that???Wink is he also in Kapil's friend list???Embarrassed so what's his name???LOL

Juna04darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thnx darshudi for sending that message, am sure you wrote it in the right manner and i hope he responds soon. this one time, i could have gone hyper and thats why refrained from messaging

but girls now i gotta leave, feel too tired...will be full into discussion 2mro, till then keep on blabbering!!!!!!!!!!

good night

Juna04sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

so Kaps smoking discussion is still on. Sorry to say, but I was quite shocked to see that and in fact  I sent message to him about my displeasure. I hope  he himself atleast clears air about those. And even if he doesnt do, that would be surely one of question from my end if I ever find him online for chat. Stern Smile he himself clears abt those ?? no way ..kabhi nahi karega ...but sorry to say this ? dont u think u r getting too personal ?Shocked i mean we all know he doesnt smoke yaar ...even his friend did say that as a comment na...and if we suppose he does , is this our right to ask him directly ?? Ermm sorry but i want ur honest  answer...Embarrassed

I just hope those are just meant for practicing for Scene Sarjaa doing smoke. Else as far as we know, he is not kind of person who will publish such photographs. But what came as surprise to me that he uploaded pics at 7.00 am??? Why he got up so early when its not shoot day even. And after that time I can see he is continuouslly online with someone through other FB account... Embarrassedle bhai ...ab uskay sonay jaagnay kay timing ko bhi shak ki nigaah say dekha jaiga ..poor chapLOL if he gets up early to talk to someone , let them be na ...u continue ur spying jobTongueLOL

Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Sujju he is not in Kapil's friend list and he hardly shot with him. But I found him in some other person's friend list. His name is Kashi Tiwari.

Sumi, I just told Kapil that I could not appreciate and like that photo as I personally dont like people doing such thing. And if has any such habits then plz leave it as he himself specified that its injurious to health...

sujji0609Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

thnx darshudi for sending that message, am sure you wrote it in the right manner and i hope he responds soon. this one time, i could have gone hyper and thats why refrained from messaging

but girls now i gotta leave, feel too tired...will be full into discussion 2mro, till then keep on blabbering!!!!!!!!!!

good night

ok Usma... take care see you soon good night...Hug
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

nahi... mat batao ...mujhay us ka naam furniture hi acha lagta haiLOL

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index