Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 59)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Sumi, you are absolutely true..Not necessary a person needs to end up smoking..Worst of us they could have easily fooled us with the "drinking"! I don't think the CVs are ever going to let us be on a positive notion even when the show is ending! They want us to hyperventilate over this!

Sujju, that was very gallant, I'm enthralled by your comments!Blushing My weekend was just fine! Preparing for the bank exams! Stern Smile How was yours?
hehehe Rosh totally agree with you.LOL... cvs are plain confusing us everydayOuchWink... anyways i guess monday episode would suggest what's really happening...Tongue


Hey you too... me too planning to give bank exams... Big smile weekend was fine was just doing the same like you & helping mom...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samRoshni.

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Sumi, you are absolutely true..Not necessary a person needs to end up smoking..Worst of us they could have easily fooled us with the "drinking"! I don't think the CVs are ever going to let us be on apositive notion even when the show is ending! They want us to hyperventilate over this!
exactly rosh, and now the big question is (considering that kaps dont smoke is true) whether the smoke used for that particular scene was really a fake one or not-meaning is there any nicotine involved or not...they can use some paper cigarettes (very well then) or maybe he did try the real one to make the role realistic (if so then the makers are taking advantage of kaps)...theres a tiny border between make believe and doing it...and am now worried about that border

Sujju, that was very gallant, I'm enthralled by your comments!Blushing My weekend was just fine! Preparing for the bank exams! Stern Smile How was yours?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hiii Faizu...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 5147

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hi girls , so abhi tak that smoking discussion is on !!! well , to be very frank i wasnt so flabbergasted to see him because i understood then n there itself that wants us to know earlier rather  we start cursing cvs badly ...(as sujji said ) but yes we never expected if kaps himself would upload those pics before epi gets aired ...

@ sumi ...i can understand ur pain dear ...but that doesnt make difference whether he uploads or no  bcz  he wouldnt have  uploaded today , then all get to know when epi airs ..i feel it was a mere gesture by him to let us know earlier before we could directly jump on to the question if he smokes or no ...and moreover he is sensible enough to decide about dos n donts ...after knowing him since long atleast i can say that his acts cant be harmful to anyone in any manner ..thats it !!!Smile
but i know how u feel when u loose someone just now and the reason is again just infront of ur eyes having no intention to see it ...but my dear , dnt bother abt comments at all ..bcz if one says that u look cool , the the other friend of him had already said that he knows him since 2005 n he doesnt smoke at all ..and i guess ppl/fans who would watch pics , surely read his comments as well Smile

anyway , get back to the discussion ...can i crack a silly joke abt him uploading that smoking pics...suddenly a weird joke came that why did they show sarja like this ...actually i have 3 silly predictions in mind but dnt kill me fr those onesLOL


Edited by Faiza_sam - 22 May 2011 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609Roshni.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by Roshni.

Sumi, you are absolutely true..Not necessary a person needs to end up smoking..Worst of us they could have easily fooled us with the "drinking"! I don't think the CVs are ever going to let us be on apositive notion even when the show is ending! They want us to hyperventilate over this!
exactly rosh, and now the big question is (considering that kaps dont smoke is true) whether the smoke used for that particular scene was really a fake one or not-meaning is there any nicotine involved or not...they can use some paper cigarettes (very well then) or maybe he did try the real one to make the role realistic (if so then the makers are taking advantage of kaps)...theres a tiny border between make believe and doing it...and am now worried about that border


Usma it may really be he puffed the real cigarette as the makers would have wanted the scene to look convincing...  but we need to be assured of the fact that Kaps is not addicted to it... that's it... Smile


actually Usma i feel it's not exactly advantage but i guess some day or the other we may come across Kaps playing such kind of characters elsewhere... Smile


Edited by sujji0609 - 22 May 2011 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 5147

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hi sujji Hug u caught me through hitting like button na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi girls , so abhi tak that smoking discussion is on !!! well , to be very frank i wasnt so flabbergasted to see him because i understood then n there itself that wants us to know earlier rather  we start cursing cvs badly ...(as sujji said ) but yes we never expected if kaps himself would upload those pics before epi gets aired ...

@ sumi ...i can understand ur pain dear ...but that doesnt make difference whether he uploads or no  bcz  he wouldnt have  uploaded today , then all get to know when epi airs ..i feel it was a mere gesture by him to let us know earlier before we could directly jump on to the question if he smokes or no ...and moreover he is sensible enough to decide about dos n donts ...after knowing him since long atleast i can say that his acts cant be harmful to anyone in any manner ..thats it !!!Smile
but i know how u feel when u loose someone just now and the reason is again just infront of ur eyes having no intention to see it ...but my dear , dnt bother abt comments at all ..bcz if one says that u look cool , the the other friend of him had already said that he knows him since 2005 n he doesnt smoke at all ..and i guess ppl/fans who would watch pics , surely read his comments as well Smile

anyway , get back to the discussion ...can i crack a silly joke abt him uploading that smoking pics...suddenly a weird joke came that why did they show sarja like this ...actually i have 3 silly predictions in mind but dnt kill me fr those onesLOL
awww Faizu... loved your post dear...Day DreamingHeart @ 1st bold... loved this line the most...Heart

@ 2nd bold... do tell na... waiting to read them sweetie...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hi sujji Hug u caught me through hitting like button na?
hehehe yes... LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index