Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 31

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi girls , missed u all ...i cudnt come online due to some reasons๐Ÿ˜ก but it wasnt net issue this time๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
anyway ...watched last 2 episodes ...the story is moving as u all had predicted and sigh ...only a week is left ...i hope atleast sumthing worth watching will b shown !

@ Darsh ...do i need to mention that i too am craving to read that PM about someone watched TT interview?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
and thank u darsh n sujji fr RKAB videos ...i never watched that horse riding video ,started watching RKAB from that hut episode ..around march-april๐Ÿ˜ƒ

darsh , ur creation in KLP is awesome n lovely ..am back to dreamland๐Ÿ˜, this one is fr u ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
sujji ...i need to read all ur FF updates soon ...plz give me some time ..sorry i havnt read them yet ๐Ÿ˜ญ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
faiza apu, if you already know whats in the PM, why do you want the PM anyway???? ๐Ÿค”
Faiza_sam thumbnail
nahi sumi , i dnt wanna leave any single word written in that๐Ÿ˜†...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
now tell me , have u read that PM Kya? i f u have forward me๐Ÿ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
and what about all your words we have been craving for the last few days...so many jokes and punchlines  you could throw on all the happenings...missed you so much...are you planning to get vanished again in coming week????
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

now tell me , have u read that PM Kya? i f u have forward me๐Ÿ˜›

PM regarding someone liking that TT interview.๐Ÿ˜•...ummm, i dnt think so, i read it here i guess๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
Faiza_sam thumbnail
awww so sorry ...see all this happen without letting me know even ..
1.sometimes mom suddenly tell me to go with her meeting with some relatives fr diff reasons..day b4 yesterday , one family came after performing umra so went there ...
then my cousin's wedding is in next month , so mom drags me to market ..besides ..its too hot here and bec of  this a lot of power cut is happening so u can imagine my state ...๐Ÿ˜ญ and many things are happening so hardly find a time to come ..and top that my evergreen net issue๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Faiza_sam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

PM regarding someone liking that TT interview.๐Ÿ˜•...ummm, i dnt think so, i read it here i guess๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

yes there was some secret details in that PM so i guess darsh needs to PM u as well๐Ÿ˜†
dear  i too read here only bt figured it out that i have to read details n secrets as well๐Ÿ˜†...us kay baghair no khana hazam ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

yes there was some secret details in that PM so i guess darsh needs to PM u as well๐Ÿ˜†
dear  i too read here only bt figured it out that i have to read details n secrets as well๐Ÿ˜†...us kay baghair no khana hazam ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

well then nothing to do except waiting for marciful Darshudi, who will likely to be PMing us...

speaking of which, where is she? and sujju? they both said they will be here  at night and its time that they finish their dinners on average