Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 12)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
yes Galati kissi aur ki and bhugate mera hero... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Sushila is just being blind... I just want to see her reaction when he comes to know that child is of Chandu's. Angry

Maruti I dont understand. Why he said that I have not forgive Sarjaa yet.. Shocked
Maruti told that for Susheela i guessConfused... but he's not angry towards him anymoreBig smile... he's turned totally softEmbarrassed... i guess we would get to see some father-son moments too...Day Dreaming

Exactly diii... it's better they don't show her biasedAngryAngry... or else that would end up in total butchering of Susheela character...Dead

but still this alone doesn't make Susheela start liking SarjaOuchOuch... that stupid blindness should clear as she keeps holding Sarja for Chandu's death...AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Darshu, Sujji and Sudha,

Read my comment on Mr Tiwari's article -  wanted to say some more but it would not accept my post until another 30 mins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i guess we would get to see some father-son moments too...Day Dreaming

kiss kiss ke moments dikhayega sujji. they have not shown any sarja Niru scenes,sonali niru scenes,susheela sarjaa scenes,al-sarja scenes. ConfusedOuch
do they have so much time.??? if they show that all the misunderstandings between the parents and sarjaa,niru and sarja are cleared  that would be a big thing before the show ends

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by darshana23

Sushila is just being blind... I just want to see her reaction when he comes to know that child is of Chandu's. Angry

Maruti I dont understand. Why he said that I have not forgive Sarjaa yet.. Shocked

sushila is furious on Niru ki she is characterless and became pregnant before marriageAngrybut when she will know that Chandu fathered the child she may accept the child bcoz its chandu's and Chandu was always rightAngryAngryAngrywhat double standardsOuch
Exactly Lata diii... if she can taunt Niru... she should not spare Chandu too... after all a woman alone is not responsible ... a man is equally responsible... but for Susheela whatever Chandu does is rightOuchDead... so this will be also mean pure to her...!!!!!!AngryAngry and poor Sarja was dragged her for no fault of hisCryCry... after hearing Susheela's taunts it looked as if she expected this of SarjaAngryAngry..Angry... how biased...!!!!!!!!!Dead

Also one factSmile... i felt Maruti was proud of Sarja that he did not leave the girl in the lurch when he got to know she was pregnantEmbarrassed...& got married to her Big smileso i feel he'll feel even more proud of him when he realises he married Niru who's pregnant with Chandu's child... Tongue  but again didn't he find it weird... knowing well that Niru happens to be the same girl who sent Sarja behind bars...ConfusedSleepy also didn't they even think of knowing who the girl was whom Chandu lovedSleepy... as he shared it with them...Smile

and now Susheela seems affected worst with biased perception than Maruti...!!!DeadDead

sudhalata1

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Hi Darshu, Sujji and Sudha,

Read my comment on Mr Tiwari's article -  wanted to say some more but it would not accept my post until another 30 mins
hiii Juna diii...Big smile

abhi check karti hu...Smile
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Juna di, I read that... Litreally imagine has no sense about viewers test and what to do when... They planned to axe PMMKA when it was getting interesting shows how much research they do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

i guess we would get to see some father-son moments too...Day Dreaming

kiss kiss ke moments dikhayega sujji. they have not shown any sarja Niru scenes,sonali niru scenes,susheela sarjaa scenes,al-sarja scenes. ConfusedOuch
do they have so much time.??? if they show that all the misunderstandings between the parents and sarjaa,niru and sarja are cleared  that would be a big thing before the show ends

hehehehe lata diii.LOLLOL... i meant Maruti would be proud of the fact that Sarja married his brother's lover who is pregnant with his childTongue... so there would be a good moment between them...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index