Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! (Page 11)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

Hi Sujji and DarshuBig smileBig smile ab kaise tabiyath hai Darshu?me also waiting for sarja niru FFEmbarrassed
hiii Lata diii...Big smileBig smile

Hi sujji!!!  aaj sujji baba ki bhavishyavani kya bol rahi hai?LOL
LOL
hehehehe Lata diii... abhi filhaal ke liye all my bhavishyavaani are going ulta...OuchLOL i expected Sonali to listen.Embarrassed... aur yahaan Alka detective ka hat don kar rahi hai...!!!!!!WinkLOL so my mind is temporary blank...Embarrassed aur Niru & Susheela ke tevar dekhne ke baad it's better i don't think anythingOuchLOL... as they always end up doing the opposite of what i want...Dead
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Darshu kisne TT interview dekha aur kya kahaConfusedConfused samajh nahi aaya. please explain naSmile

Di, I sent u PM.. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Then think ulta sujjiWinksab seedha ho jayegaLOLLOL. yesterdays episode was like a kind of filler episode. i was wondering where this Anton uncle is and lo...haazirLOLLOL.creatives decide nahi kar pa rahe hain where to take it from here to end the show logicallyConfusedOuch

darshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Darshu kisne TT interview dekha aur kya kahaConfusedConfused samajh nahi aaya. please explain naSmile

Di, I sent u PM.. Tongue

thanx DarshuBig smileyou made my dayHeartDay Dreaming

darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Then think ulta sujjiWinksab seedha ho jayegaLOLLOL. yesterdays episode was like a kind of filler episode. i was wondering where this Anton uncle is and lo...haazirLOLLOL.creatives decide nahi kar pa rahe hain where to take it from here to end the show logicallyConfusedOuch
yes Lata diiiSmile... more of Alka's show back with Susheela-Maruti.Embarrassed... the dialogues of Susheela were also repetitiveSleepyDead... she doesn't go beyond hatyaareAngry... yesterday again i was angry when she said I'm a mother only to ChanduAngryAngry... gosh she's so blind & biasedOuch... why does she not include Sonali...???Cry

Cry
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Di, I sent u PM.. Tongue

thanx DarshuBig smileyou made my dayHeartDay Dreaming
hehehe diiLOLLOL... not only yours,mineDay DreamingDay Dreaming... and soon the rest of our beloved Kanjalians too ie when they come... HeartDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Sushila is just being blind... I just want to see her reaction when he comes to know that child is of Chandu's. Angry

Maruti I dont understand. Why he said that I have not forgive Sarjaa yet.. Shocked

Juna04sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Sushila is just being blind... I just want to see her reaction when he comes to know that child is of Chandu's. Angry

Maruti I dont understand. Why he said that I have not forgive Sarjaa yet.. Shocked

sushila is furious on Niru ki she is characterless and became pregnant before marriageAngrybut when she will know that Chandu fathered the child she may accept the child bcoz its chandu's and Chandu was always rightAngryAngryAngrywhat double standardsOuch

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index