Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
^ Darsh, Dekha..You are the most wanted here!πŸ˜›
see darshudi, 3 people posted link for you, how popular and valuable you are to us...missing you...

err...as the show ended, should we officially move back to klp now?? theres no point being here anymore
U girls r so quick. sory i wll be slow in reply.
Darshu, Touch screen kya? I can feel the pain!

Sumi...true..We'll shift back to KLP!
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hey smiley dnt be sad ...no miracle would have happened in another week ..belive me we might have those Flashbacks only which we had been seeing since past week🀒 and ending would have been same absurd as it was now !

Faizu i m dead πŸ€’ until we get to see kapil in a new show .

aww sorry sujji ,power had gone here so i vanished😭
but what mind blowing pics yaar ...these are of superb quality one !!!and u captured the pinching one as well ! loved it !πŸ˜†

hey i checked SS pics in KLP...GOSH ...Good were those days na😍missing them badly ..sigh ..

btw ,why KAT is so thanda today ?no one is here ..atleast i was expecting sumi bcz its friday πŸ˜•

Faizu... that's ok yaar... i realised that later...πŸ€—

hehehe you really thought i would not take the pinching scene...that was the best part of yesterday's episode...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

you are most welcome dear... glad you liked them...😳

Gosh yesterday net was testing was patience😑😑 that's why could not come at night...😭😭

hey sujji , i went again nostalgic after seeing BK's hand ..it reminded me of Anjali's hands in 19th june wali rain episode ...😍..i had been put that scene in my ''peelunVM''...in goray goray haathon say humdum peelun☺️😍

btw ,us police walay  ko dekho to zara , kaisay chup chup kay dono ki not-so-romantic baatain sun raha hai 🀣..it is looking funny in these pics na?!
@ bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww you made me nostalgic by reminding me of your peelum vm😭😭... i just checked it again now😍... every scene was so perfectly blended with the lyrics of the song...❀️☺️
Originally posted by Roshni.

Hey Girls πŸ€—

Suju, Thanks for those wonderful picture here and at KLP...!😍😍

Originally posted by smiley121

Sujji thanks for the lovely pics πŸ€—

kapil kitna cute lagta hai na πŸ˜...he does not seem to be like a person who spent 3 yrs in jail...chehra toh sone jaisa chamak raha hai πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜†

awww you are most welcome Rosh & smiley...πŸ€—

hehehe smiley... Sarja ko pata tha Niru usse milne aane wali hai.😍... so pehle se hi fresh hoke aa gaya...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Awww i m also missing u all and specially cmng 2 IF. I will be bak 2morow. i m feeling so boring today.
Originally posted by darshana23

Awww i m also missing u all and specially cmng 2 IF. I will be bak 2morow. i m feeling so boring today.
awww diii... we all are missing you loads...😭😭