usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah sure rosh, take your time on it...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

so wheres others? would Faiza apu be back or she would bunk today too???? 

i am back dear ..but too late ..i know 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode is already available on youtube... so i guess there is no need for live updates...

lagta hai the show is ending😭😭😭... as Niru told everything about Chandu's promise😳... and how Sarja saved her from humiliation😍... the good part was Sarja-Maruti scene and their hug after that😃😃... there was nothing given to Susheela just one dialogue😡... that she misunderstood Sarja.😭... funny part was Alka asking for forgiveness.😆and the best part was Sarja-Niru scene 😍... gosh that was chooo cute❤️... loved it...  aww especially when he wanted to be sure that Niru coming to meet him was not a dream😆and that was sweet of Niru to get him flowers & hold his hand...😍and no cliff hanger...😭😭

I'm feeling miserable today.🤢... thinking the show is ending 🥺... why can't they give us a good Sarja-Niru scenes next week😍... and also family scenes😍... and how Sarja is taking efforts in looking after his family😍... Sarja-Niru scenes with the child...😍..

Does anyone know where we can confirm that the show is really ending??
Faiza_sam thumbnail
yeah sujju , isnt it too weird that video was already available on youtube before it gets aired on Idiot box?...idiotic i know!😆 lagta hai channel is already fed up with telecasting it so decided to leave it on utube and they might air Rishta-pishta type thingy's promo at the time of PMMKA🤪...Else i never heard if any of the episode was present online before it was aired🤔...anyway ...i dnt have a plan to go in a devdaas mode...i saw the episode and am quite sure it was last ...everything was too rushed ...very absurdly edited ...but still Kaps was as always awesome and u were so right that when he pinched himself and made a face i was like 😆...BK n him both were looking good in that last scene ...i remembered Anjali's hand when they were showing Niru was holding his...😳...i know we r hopeless but still wanted to mention😆

and 1 more thing , did anyone notice that in these last epis Albela and Sarja both were on the same costumes which they wore on their entry scenes?😆 i want to ask if PMMKA was a  club sandwich kya ?? jo upar neechay ka bread slice aik jaisa  baqi beech mein kuch bhi allam -ghallam bhar do 🤣🤡
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Sujji , why do u need any confirmation if its ending or no ...it is ending dear ..or should i say it has ended...because that guy who uploaded kaps pic already said that it was the last day of shooting n it was saturday only na ...so they finished it off just a week before and i dnt think if they have such epis in bank to show it fr next week as well ...besides , nthing is left to show ...a kid , his family members and everything has been left on our imaginations or should i say hallucinations🤪🤣 because sudharnay kay baad sarja aisi cartoon family kay saath kaisay rahy ga bhai ?...Niru , Alka ...etc etc😉🤣
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show was supposed to be over on june3rd rt? what the hell they wrap up the show in one episode... this is the way the channel treating viewers.They should have given a proper ending atleast...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

yeah sujju , isnt it too weird that video was already available on youtube before it gets aired on Idiot box?...idiotic i know!😆 lagta hai channel is already fed up with telecasting it so decided to leave it on utube and they might air Rishta-pishta type thingy's promo at the time of PMMKA🤪...Else i never heard if any of the episode was present online before it was aired🤔...anyway ...i dnt have a plan to go in a devdaas mode...i saw the episode and am quite sure it was last ...everything was too rushed ...very absurdly edited ...but still Kaps was as always awesome and u were so right that when he pinched himself and made a face i was like 😆...BK n him both were looking good in that last scene ...i remembered Anjali's hand when they were showing Niru was holding his...😳...i know we r hopeless but still wanted to mention😆

and 1 more thing , did anyone notice that in these last epis Albela and Sarja both were on the same costumes which they wore on their entry scenes?😆 i want to ask if PMMKA was a  club sandwich kya ?? jo upar neechay ka bread slice aik jaisa  baqi beech mein kuch bhi allam -ghallam bhar do 🤣🤡

hehehe Faizu... that's what am finding funny😆😆... never it has happened before that an episode was available before it was actually aired😲😳... anyways i'm going to catch it again in the night...😳😆

of course dear😃... we really can't someone out of our minds na😍... when we see Kaps❤️... i guess it would continue for lifetime... ☺️

hehehehe yes bless your hawk eyes sweetie... 😆😆 in fact Kaps is wearing that red shirt again now... in fact after his entry... he wore it back again now...😳😆

Awww Kaps is too adorable & cute in that last scene😍❤️... even BK was cute...😃

even i have a feeling it's ending today dear😭😭😭... but i'm just wondering what happened to those 2 set of pics which Kaps uploaded ie his smoking one & the one where he is holding something in his hand🤔🤔... was it just like that... or is it that those scenes were shot but channel made them scrap😡😡😡😡... gosh i really wanna sue this imagine channel.😡😡😡😡... for ruining a beautiful track🥺💔... anyways till we aren't confirmed😳... i'll check again on monday night...😛

i still long to see some good scenes of Sarja-Niru😭😍 and also scenes of them with the child 😳, beautiful family scenes 😃& how Sarja is taking earnest efforts in looking after his family😍

but what i didn't like was the cvs forgot to show Susheela properly🤢...Maruti was asking for forgiveness jabki he kinda changed towards Sarja before hand😳... it was Susheela who was acting bonkers😡... and they failed to show a mother's feelings towards Sarja😭😭... and again one more thing i found strange was Sonali got married & she's pregnant😲😲... i would have loved to see her marriage sequence after Sarja came out of jail😭😭... you know they could have made us of this sequence for showing Sarja-Niru scenes... some romance at the same time supporting & helping out each other.😳... anyways mere sochne se kya hota hai..... it's already done...😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley121

The show was supposed to be over on june3rd rt? what the hell they wrap up the show in one episode... this is the way the channel treating viewers.They should have given a proper ending atleast...

Exactly smiley... that's what am not able to follow... and we still don't have any tb article stating when it's ending 😭😭

channel is stupid.😡😡😡😡😡😡... not to allow this track to grow properly😡😡😡😡😡... it had full scope to get better trps...😭😭
😭😭😭
😭
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Yes sujji ... bottom line is '' all is already done '' ...nthing is left ...your efforts fr waiting till monday would go in vain only ... i guess u havnt come out of your daze yet na thts y it is unbeliveable fr u else its crystal clear dear that it has ended😭
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Yes sujji ... bottom line is '' all is already done '' ...nthing is left ...your efforts fr waiting till monday would go in vain only ... i guess u havnt come out of your daze yet na?😭

yes dear.😭😭... my mind is running like a film... i really loved these 2 weeks episodes they were so good😍...  despite flashbacks.😳... there was so much  emotional element attached to them😭😍... and this today's episode is also so good😊😊... loved the way Sarja asked Niru why didnt she come to meet him😍... and never asked about him???😍 and her replying did you ask about me😍... but still i know you thought about all of us.😳😳... it's like she hinted that even she was thinking about him... ❤️

and Sarja pinching his hand was sooo cute...❤️😆

Gosh i still long to see one more week...😭😭😭😭