Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 63

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No that wasn't  feedback at all ..they way u chivvied me initially fr predictions , i will pester u fr comments ...Muahahahha😈 ...jokes apart , i have not written next part yet ...so abhi badshah salamat ki khidmat mein kuch pesh nahi kia ja sakta 😆 or sorry ...Mallika-e-aalia ki khidmat mein 🤪...jaiye aur penkarwadi ki balcony mein jakay hawa khaiye😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww sujji haan how r u dear me ageya we will talk after epi tanx 4 the jappi haan le🤗
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
25th May
Entire epi was really good but this entire week they have moved the story using Flashbacks and I am not complaining bec it was relevant to the story...

Also the scene where Niru is hesitant to go back to gaon and makes some excuse abt her Baba's treatment to be completed...

Sarja just looks slightly back but that happy grin on his face was very significant and as I interpreted it to be his joy that Niru was not too happy leaving...
Also it could be that it was Sarjaa's plan to keep Niru away from Albela Sarja conflict and he already knows that Albela is not arrested but is scott free and waiting for his next move...😃

I really would like to see Sarja as being intelligent and clever against Albela...  Sarja's character has been sacrificial and strong which usually is played by female leads in shows - so now I want Sarja to be shown as Clever or Chalak in catching Albela👍🏼

darshana23 thumbnail
Kapil was mindblowing yesterday.. He was again into Sarjaa mode but with that softness towards Niru. He again made me cry with that simple scene as well... 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Suju, Kya yaar? Darsh ko Marvayegi? 😆

Amazing Pics😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roshni.

Suju, Kya yaar? Darsh ko Marvayegi? 😆

Amazing Pics😃

hehehe Rosh... 😆😆actually Kaps uploaded at some distant angles😛... i thought of capturing his moods at a close angle...😍