Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so did you see last nights epi? whats your take on it???? 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi all ...  its good to be here again πŸ˜ƒ

hey Jo , how r u ? long time hun ...but no probs ..glad to see u hereπŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail
salam faiza apu, what bind you from meeting us last night, we had so much to discuss, the epi was good, Al was stupidly funny and wanted so much to curse sushila with weird gaaliyas but no you, no foorti here :( 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

hi @all miss u all ugg😑 been busy dears but my heart been here!πŸ€—

awww hiii dear... missed you loadsπŸ˜­πŸ€—... where were you??? jabki kal ka episode itna dhaasu tha...😳😍
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 yes faiza u r right long time my timing is bad been busy with the kids but now i got time came running i have missed u allπŸ€— btw faiza what a beautifull ff dear i just read it my God fantastic very heart felt dear i 'll post my comment there butπŸ‘ to u dear!😊 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
walaikum mus salam sumi ...really sorry that i couldnt come last night😭 ...my sis and BIL were here and all i was doing helping mom in the kitchen and when they left ...power had also gone fr 1 and a half hour ..i really missed talking u all ...i watched epi and liked it  a lot ... i know , i too wanted to give curses to susheela that how could she say if child would be like sarja only ?? and i read ur comment as well that from where sarja took all these habits as he is sush-maruti's son onlyπŸ˜† well said !!!
and the way Albela told that beelad paraisar ( BP)🀣 barha dia is choti si umar mein was damn ROFLing ...
and top of that Sarja -sonali scene was just awesome ...i saw him standing alone in balcony and scene made such an impact on me that i was forced to write a short FF ...if u get time , see this😳 (free-advertisement )πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

yes faiza u r right long time my timing is bad been busy with the kids but now i got time came running i have missed u allπŸ€— btw faiza what a beautifull ff dear i just read it my God fantastic very heart felt dear i 'll post my comment there butπŸ‘ to u dear!😊 

hey u have kids ...??😳 wow so cute that mommies also take time from busy schedule to talk to us ...πŸ˜ƒ
hey thank u fr reading the FF ..am glad that u liked it a lot..will b waiting fr ur comments😳
usmrasul thumbnail
i saw your ff and am waiting for more, only after i have more, i will give my feedback  πŸ˜Ž  
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

i saw your ff and am waiting for more, only after i have more, i will give my feedback  πŸ˜Ž  

Not fair !!!😑 😑 😑

Not accepted !!!πŸ˜’

i want feedback right nowπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Not fair !!!😑 😑 😑

Not accepted !!!πŸ˜’

i want feedback right nowπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

jo line aapne quote kya, uohi to ek feedback ho gaya πŸ˜† aab FF update pesh kar diya jae 😳