Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Darshu will logoff now as i have to go out. will u be here during the show time today?
Welcome back Darshu and loved the epi last night our Sarja was too good and so was Sonali.

Loved the sibling bonding there...  waiting to see what will happen in tonight's epi-  I have a feeling that we will get to see a lot of Albela tonight...  He is playing some game to get to Maruti and Sarja...
Originally posted by darshana23

πŸ˜† There are many Juna di... u want dictionary of them?/ In Mumbai, many of these are lines common...

1) Kat le yaha se
2) Chal vatak
3) Bhankas mat kar...

I will keep adding... πŸ˜›

Thanks Darshu maybe we can have a game with these vocab after the show endsπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks di... But I am sad that I will be away for most of the days..
Hello girls ...how r u all ??

i saw yesterday's episode and it was so heart-wrenching ...i totally loved the sonali-sarja scene ...it had a mind blowing effect ...i loved the scenario ...the night vision in the balcony made the scene too perfect ...and how davastated was poor sarja ...aww...😭

and as u all think ..i too felt same as if Albela is nt caught and it was all his plan to trap maruti ...oh man , i wish the drama ran for long as it is really going interesting but ...πŸ˜” , anyway ...i was so touched by yesterday's balcony scene and i have written something ...😳...dunno how would u feel but i penned down my thoughts after a long time in the form of FF ...hope u all like it ..but should i post it here or in separate thread as i have no plan to drag it fr long ..i will b finished it off in just 2-3 updates ...πŸ˜•
Faizu, make seperate thread with Short FF
Ok , thanks fr the suggestion ,Darsh ..but i want a picture of him where he was standing alone in balcony  at night...had sujji posted that pic ??😳
pic master is missing today... will check with her if she is here in the night!
awww...yeah ...ok no probs ...if i find , i will edit the post later 😊 ..thanks ...