Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello All,

Abt last nights epi-  we have all expressed everything but now my post is abt Susheela based on her reaction after Sarja's outburst...

I feel that Susheela will remember what Chandu had told her abt the girl he loves and that she shld atleast meet her once...
I have a feeling Susheela and Maruti will chew on every word uttered by Sarja and think back and will start suspecting abt Sarja and Niru's relationship...
I get the feeling that Susheela will not accept that her Son Sarja would have forced himself of Niru with the result she is pregnant.    There will be some flashbacks happening in the next epi with Susheela and Maruti ...
This is what I feel... bec😊 as a mother she would instinctively know that Sarja is not the type who would do such a thing (although 😭she did not behave like a mother in the past but creatives may decide suddenly to make Susheela into a real mother and show her with a mother's heart)😃

i do hope Juna diii😃😃... as that would bring some consolation to Susheela's character😭😭... but the problem is Chandu never gave them any details about Niru... i would loved if he had mentioned that she also works at the same place🥱... atleast some miracle would have happened😭... her reaction seemed to suggest as she was feeling bad for Niru because of Sarja's actions😭... but diii if it really happens your way na😛... i would love it... 😍

and seeing the way the cvs are showing different scenarios😳... your prediction can work out... 😛 but Sarja hiding the truth did not come as a shock to me😊... as i had predicted this in a different way😊... i felt this gesture of Sarja will bring an emotional bonding between Sarja-Niru😍...  but am confused seeing the way Niru misunderstands Sarja constantly...😭
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi juna di and sujju🤗 I agree with you juna di that the serials should be short and not prolonged... I know i did not want it to end but then if they start the same ghisa-pitta thing it better ends or else it gets boring for us.. Also about niru speaking i know what you mean but  whenever she speaks its only hatred towards sarja... so if they give her some polite dialogues i am fine..  by the way when will she change her saree??? gosh are the cv's trying to show us that she has nothing to wear? sarja changed his sherwani and back to his sexy ooopps checked shirts😉.. Only a few days left i hope at least in those few episodes they show sarja getting some credit and acceptance from everyone...

Sujju: you and your essay.. 😆 but i loved to read it.. there is so much you wrote but i agree with niru putting the pieces and understanding about sarja.. i dont know why the cv's show the female leads so dumb...😕 seriously it will take a miracle for niru to realise what sarja has done and is doing for her...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

Hi juna di and sujju🤗 I agree with you juna di that the serials should be short and not prolonged... I know i did not want it to end but then if they start the same ghisa-pitta thing it better ends or else it gets boring for us.. Also about niru speaking i know what you mean but  whenever she speaks its only hatred towards sarja... so if they give her some polite dialogues i am fine..  by the way when will she change her saree??? gosh are the cv's trying to show us that she has nothing to wear? sarja changed his sherwani and back to his sexy ooopps checked shirts😉.. Only a few days left i hope at least in those few episodes they show sarja getting some credit and acceptance from everyone...

Sujju: you and your essay.. 😆 but i loved to read it.. there is so much you wrote but i agree with niru putting the pieces and understanding about sarja.. i dont know why the cv's show the female leads so dumb...😕 seriously it will take a miracle for niru to realise what sarja has done and is doing for her...

hehehehe Nishi... i love to write such huge essays😃... but the irony of the situation is i used to win prizes for precy writing...😆😆

Yes dear😳... i guess we need to tell Sarja that along with medicines you should have gotten her a saree as well...😆😉  i do hope what Juna diii said about motherly instincts do happen and Susheela believes that Sarja would never force himself on a girl...  and there is something really big he's hiding... 😭 that would give soem consolation to a mother's character...😭

About Niru... i do hope she puts all the pieces in place.... as everything is right before her eyes😳... only she has to see them with open eyes and not shut eyes...😊
Nish10 thumbnail
Hey sujju its about time that sushila understands sarja and gets her motherly instinct right.. But kya kare for sushila sarja is 2+2 = -4 and not positive 4.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nishi,

How are u dear?  I got this idea that after watching kapil's interviews and also Sarja's language---

My knowledge of Tapori language and Hindi language has improved in terms vocabulary

His Hindi words which he used in his earlier show RKAB -
Haal Filaal-   It was the first time I had come across this word  and

Gudgudaate-  which he used in the TT interview was also new to me...

Tapori words new to me are-

Sumdi
Mala Khali😆

Could u think of more of his vocab...
Nish10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Nishi,

How are u dear?  I got this idea that after watching kapil's interviews and also Sarja's language---

My knowledge of Tapori language and Hindi language has improved in terms vocabulary

His Hindi words which he used in his earlier show RKAB -
Haal Filaal-   It was the first time I had come across this word  and

Gudgudaate-  which he used in the TT interview was also new to me...

Tapori words new to me are-

Sumdi
Mala Khali😆

Could u think of more of his vocab...

I am fine thank you Juna di.. well if i come to think of it for me i became his fan after watching sarja. i hardly watched him in RKAB so i dont know how his vocab was over there.. but surely it must have been posh as he was a prince... Well i am not a marathi but since i have watched so many serials and movies some tapori words come naturally.. like they often use this word "vaat" it means teri toh khair nahin.. some bai's say "parvadega" it means to manage/adjust something like that.. i hope i am on the right track di.. did you want some words like this or something else..
darshana23 thumbnail
😆 There are many Juna di... u want dictionary of them?/ In Mumbai, many of these are lines common...

1) Kat le yaha se
2) Chal vatak
3) Bhankas mat kar...

I will keep adding... 😛
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hi Darshu😃😃 where were u yesterday? poora thread was thanda yesterday. was logging in and off to see if someone was available. but sigh sabki laal batti hi jal rahi thi
darshana23 thumbnail
pheeewww, finally you are here Sudha di... Since morning I am hitting this forum.. but no one is there...

Di, actually there are two weddings at my end this week. One was yesterday and other is on Friday for which I will be again travelling tomorrow... So this week I am not much there on forum. 😔
I will be back on Sunday!

But for today I am fully available! 😊
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Enjoy the wedding season Darshu but thoda health ka dhyan rakhna😊 shaadis and the summer heat somehow r not made for each other😉
Did u watch yesterdays episode? i was waiting ki sarjaa will give sarees to Niru but alas!!! mere armaanon par pani fare diya