Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

KLP zara jyada hi chamak raha hain aaj..😳

I know...Kya pics hai! 😍

Waise show is gonna start now!😳
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just saw a girls post in Kaps wall...kapil chchchu bhi ban gaya 🤣...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sleepy heads 🤗... I was so proud of sarja and sonali today👏.. i think they look like real siblings.. Both are aggressive where it comes to defend their loved ones, speak their minds and also their names begin with 's"😆... I was happy that for once they showed that good wins over evil.. i mean sarja shut up alka and also questioned her staying in penkarwadi.. normally to drag the story they always show the opposite where the good people always being held wrong... 

I think niru and sushila are best when they dont have any dialogues.. i prefer it that way.. More dialogues should be given to the bhai-behen... Lol alka and food go hand in hand.. she was again in the kitchen..

Pakkiya has always been my hope when it comes to understand sarja.. may be because the other gang members seem younger to sarja and pakkiya is either the same age or older.. i hope he plays an important role in lifting sarja's image.. i mean its high time sarja is put on the pedestal .. . i felt bad that he is taking all the blame on him since he is always seen as a black sheep..  For once he needs to be loved and not misunderstood... are you listening Niru???
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

Hey sleepy heads 🤗... I was so proud of sarja and sonali today👏.. i think they look like real siblings.. Both are aggressive where it comes to defend their loved ones, speak their minds and also their names begin with 's"😆... I was happy that for once they showed that good wins over evil.. i mean sarja shut up alka and also questioned her staying in penkarwadi.. normally to drag the story they always show the opposite where the good people always being held wrong...  So true Nishi and frankly if the show was to continue -  they would have done exactly that dragged it to show Sarja being wronged and misunderstood and blamed for everything but I sometimes feel that these shows shld not go for too long only then the show becomes entertaining and interesting otherwise they recycle old stuff and drag it to the point of getting boring...😆

I think niru and sushila are best when they dont have any dialogues.. i prefer it that way.. More dialogues should be given to the bhai-behen... Lol alka and food go hand in hand.. she was again in the kitchen..Now here I agree and disagree...  Agree that if their characters have nothing to convey they shld keep quiet but if Niru's character has to convey her thoughts then I prefer her dialogs as BK is not able to express the thoughts of the character well-  her expressions are always confusing or not easy to understand...

Pakkiya has always been my hope when it comes to understand sarja.. may be because the other gang members seem younger to sarja and pakkiya is either the same age or older.. i hope he plays an important role in lifting sarja's image.. i mean its high time sarja is put on the pedestal .. . i felt bad that he is taking all the blame on him since he is always seen as a black sheep..  For once he needs to be loved and not misunderstood... are you listening Niru???  Esp now Nishi I would like to know Niru's thoughts through her dialogs in thinking mode like they have shown Sarja's thoughts in last nights epi and earlier epis too...
Agree that pakkya has been a loyal friend and so are the other gang members but Pakkya seems to be the closest to Sarja and knows him very well so yes I agree with your thought that Pakkya shld play imp role in lifting Sarja's image but he being a goon himself how far can he go in the eyes of Maruti and Susheela ...

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello All,

Abt last nights epi-  we have all expressed everything but now my post is abt Susheela based on her reaction after Sarja's outburst...

I feel that Susheela will remember what Chandu had told her abt the girl he loves and that she shld atleast meet her once...
I have a feeling Susheela and Maruti will chew on every word uttered by Sarja and think back and will start suspecting abt Sarja and Niru's relationship...
I get the feeling that Susheela will not accept that her Son Sarja would have forced himself of Niru with the result she is pregnant.    There will be some flashbacks happening in the next epi with Susheela and Maruti ...
This is what I feel... bec😊 as a mother she would instinctively know that Sarja is not the type who would do such a thing (although 😭she did not behave like a mother in the past but creatives may decide suddenly to make Susheela into a real mother and show her with a mother's heart)😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree Nishi dear.😃.. Sonali & Sarja are the perfect bro-sis pair😍... in fact except Damu... the remaining siblings Sarja-Sonali-Chandu do share the best understanding,trust & love❤️... especially Sarja-Sonali👍🏼... as their parents Maruti-Susheela still have a problem in showing those emotions.😭.. according to them those words hold a meaning only for Chandu... but i really wish to see them trust Sarja now😭... i really want to see them feeling atleast once that would Sarja force himself on a girl...💔

I really loved Sarja-Sonali firing taunts on Alka & put her at the right place😆😆... am glad Sarja brought in the truth of Damu-Alka😃... and am also glad that this time Maruti didn't slap Sarja like last time😡... knowing how biased they are ... it was expected of them...😭

Felt equally bad when Sarja was taking the whole blame upon himself.🥺.. Maruti-Susheela's expressions seemed to tell they were kind of embarrased with Sarja's actions & had sympathy for Niru😭😭... so Sarja succeeded in making them love Niru...what all that poor guy will bear in his life.💔..Gosh i really love this Sonali.❤️.despite that Sarja's outburst...her feelings for Sarja remained the same😃... it didn't affect her at all👍🏼...she still continues to love & support Sarja...❤️

Sarja-Pakya scene had a soulful element.❤️.. and it really hurt when Sarja said he's used to listening taunts💔... but feels happy as that makes them feel alright.🥺.. am waiting to see the reaction of Maruti-Susheela when they get to know how he hid the truth so that their notion about Chandu doesn't change... 😍

The last scene was beautifully picturised😍... and left me teary.😭.. with the way Sarja was shown in thinking mode...😭

Lastly coming to Niru... her expressions were a mixture of confusion, disgusted and the same time how one feels when certain facts start clearing😳...  when Sarja said he loved Niru but did not know what one does in love😭... her expressions seemed to suggest like "now i know why you behaved forcibly with me ..."😛 when Sarja talked about committing the mistake... her expression was a disgusted feeling.🤢.. and the way Sarja was camouflaging Chandu's mistake😭... her expressions were confused why is he doing that...???😳and when he told Alka not to insult Chandu & my wife😍... she seemed to look grateful...😛

So all Niru needs to do is put the pieces in place... 😃
1)Sarja's love for Chandu... ❤️
2)He doesn't mean any harm to the child...💔
3)Sonali's words that Sarja cares for his family but is unable to express it...🥺
4)When he said he didn't know what all one does in love...🥺
5)The way he was camouflaging ChandNi mistakes so that Chandu is still worshiped & she gets sympathy...😭

But seeing by her past records.😉..  i have a doubt whether she has enough brains... if she can jump to a stupid conclusion that Sarja was responsible for Chandu's death😭😭... when one can clearly see that he was there to protect Chandu... and Albela shot Chandu... then i'm sure she'll be upto some stupid antics and hurt Sarja😭😭... but i still hope she understands Sarja here...💔
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago