Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Rosh, I havent got any reply. I dont think he has logged in back as he seems to be busy for someone else on his private FB πŸ˜‰

Darshu I saw him online around 9.00pm I think while I was chatting with Zakhia and we both logged off soon after he came online -  so no chatting with him was involved...

darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, may be chatting with him has gave me that much confidence that I can ask him in sensible way. I remember Sudha di, once bluntly told him that Anjali was looking good in Saathiya party pics but he wasnt. She later asked him whether he felt bad. He himself said no and he takes all such comments to improve himself. 😳

Knowing his nature may be he will not tell whether he does or not. But I will surely give genuine advice that "If" he does then plz leave it.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi juna aapi ..how r u ?

@ darsh , yes i know very well ...and our gang is something more than a usual fans so if u feel its ok then u can ask ...chat pay u defo get answer n am sure when he replies himself '' i dont smoke at all ''  u would be awein jumping around badly with gleeπŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Faizu, may be chatting with him has gave me that much confidence that I can ask him in sensible way. I remember Sudha di, once bluntly told him that Anjali was looking good in Saathiya party pics but he wasnt. She later asked him whether he felt bad. He himself said no and he takes all such comments to improve himself. 😳

Knowing his nature may be he will not tell whether he does or not. But I will surely give genuine advice that "If" he does then plz leave it.

agree Darshu diii... Kaps knows to take criticism well...😊and i'm proud of him that way...😍
darshana23 thumbnail
And moreover there is one more strong reason for that. Everyone loves him as Yudi more and he was idol for them. He should think once about putting such pictures onto FB as most of the time people connect character with real person... πŸ˜”  I know its sad fact but thats the truth...

Sujju, I also do believe he doesnt do that. One more strong reason for me to believe that is Anjali. I am sure she is not kind of girl who will either appreciate such things. Whatever her age is, she is more matured to judge between what is wrong and right!! 😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And moreover there is one more strong reason for that. Everyone loves him as Yudi more and he was idol for them. He should think once about putting such pictures onto FB as most of the time people connect character with real person... πŸ˜”  I know its sad fact but thats the truth...

Sujju, I also do believe he doesnt do that. One more strong reason for me to believe that is Anjali. I am sure she is not kind of girl who will either appreciate such things. Whatever her age is, she is more matured to judge between what is wrong and right!! 😳

i know diii... that's the main problem... people tend to connect with the character...

but then sorry to say diii  i would say puranawala Yudi was an ideal... and you all know how that destructive made Yudi later... so he was surely not an ideal after that...

and about Sarja we have always seen him doing things in a way... which is either not acceptable at all... or it takes some time to dawn on us that he was right after all... his character was never made out an ideal... he was a perfect human not a God like character... so we do connect with him as he thinks in the way we normally tend to... but we don't look at him as an ideal again...

Also diii... Kaps in his interviews always follows one thing "love us for the actors we are & not for the characters we portray..." this one message is always loud & clear... and according to me i do believe that actor Kapil doesn't smoke...  so that's enough for me...

and i do agree about Anju... she perfectly knows him... and knowing Kaps he would never ever try to hurt her with something she dislikes...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am really frustrated with the like button as it behaves sometimes and sometimes it is so frustrating ...

So girls shall we move on to other things abt Kapil -  after the show ends we need to all visit and stay at Kanjaliland and have a family vacation there for a month-  We are all family now remember πŸ˜ƒ

So girls bring out some πŸ˜ Kanjali vids and we can make some FF's based on it -  maybe we can involve all of us where the story continues from one person to another as we get ideas -    maybe that is a stupid idea but we will defo meet up at KLP and do something until Kapil and Anjali get a new Show
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Yudi was idol only in 2008 and around half of 2009 after that he did marry twice and was about to marry thriceso what does that mean ? people think that kaps supporting  gets married so many times without giving a thought ????  you know being a muslim am telling u one thing that more than one marraige is allowed in our religion but this is extremely conditioned ..people have many misconceptions that our religion just allow 4 marriages at a times ...no ..its is allowed only when a man can do total justice among these wives ...means if he is spending a day and night with one then it is obligatory fr him to spend same with other one ..if he is taking one to some place then same fr the other one and even how much money he gives to one then again it should b equally distributed ...and there are lots of conditions and if any of them is nt fulfilled then men is strictly prohibited to do so ...anyway .sorry i got carried awayπŸ˜•
no way yaar ..people are not so mad that they cant differentiate abt fiction n reality ...so i think no one will misconcept just bcz of those picsπŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
sure di... I guess enough on this smoke part...

By the way Visit, KLP and tell me abt Rosh and My creations...
Faiza_sam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

I am really frustrated with the like button as it behaves sometimes and sometimes it is so frustrating ...

So girls shall we move on to other things abt Kapil -  after the show ends we need to all visit and stay at Kanjaliland and have a family vacation there for a month-  We are all family now remember πŸ˜ƒ

So girls bring out some πŸ˜ Kanjali vids and we can make some FF's based on it -  maybe we can involve all of us where the story continues from one person to another as we get ideas -    maybe that is a stupid idea but we will defo meet up at KLP and do something until Kapil and Anjali get a new Show

such a good idea πŸ‘..it sounds interesting πŸ˜ƒ