Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

hi everyone... just came... give me sometime to read all ur comments πŸ˜›

hiii Darshu diii...πŸ€—
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh k sujji , now i get u what u were trying to say !

@ sumi ...hmm if not the case then it can b in a way as i think sujji predicted that niru might goes to search fr baba and sarja is too frustrated to know resulting smoking n then he takes up all his weapons to search fr albela (actually niru as knows that he is smelling them badly aur zaroor albela hi nay usay phr say kidnap karlia hoga)πŸ₯±
actually iw as expecting another fighting /chasing type album which he uploads but he didnt ...dunno how would they show the ending?πŸ˜•

hi darsh ...πŸ˜ƒ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faiza apu, he uploaded chase sequence after it was aired so i guess this time too he is keeping those

sarje with all his weapons...from when a tire and a baatkhara (weight for measurement) is his weapon? πŸ˜† 
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi everyone,

so Kaps smoking discussion is still on. Sorry to say, but I was quite shocked to see that and in fact  I sent message to him about my displeasure. I hope  he himself atleast clears air about those. And even if he doesnt do, that would be surely one of question from my end if I ever find him online for chat. 😳

I just hope those are just meant for practicing for Scene Sarjaa doing smoke. Else as far as we know, he is not kind of person who will publish such photographs. But what came as surprise to me that he uploaded pics at 7.00 am??? Why he got up so early when its not shoot day even. And after that time I can see he is continuouslly online with someone through other FB account... 😳

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

oh k sujji , now i get u what u were trying to say !

@ sumi ...hmm if not the case then it can b in a way as i think sujji predicted that niru might goes to search fr baba and sarja is too frustrated to know resulting smoking n then he takes up all his weapons to search fr albela (actually niru as knows that he is smelling them badly aur zaroor albela hi nay usay phr say kidnap karlia hoga)πŸ₯±
actually iw as expecting another fighting /chasing type album which he uploads but he didnt ...dunno how would they show the ending?πŸ˜•

hi darsh ...πŸ˜ƒ

hehehe Faizu... knowing how aggressive Sarja is he won't do smoking that time & not even take his weapons properly as he would only be concerned about Niru & the child's safety... he may take weapons... but definitely not smoke...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

Faiza apu, he uploaded chase sequence after it was aired so i guess this time too he is keeping those

sarje with all his weapons...from when a tire and a baatkhara (weight for measurement) is his weapon? πŸ˜†  yes according to my tortourous prediction πŸ€ͺ, these r indeed his weaponsπŸ˜†

darshana23 thumbnail
By the way, I got real name of person who plays furniture in serial.. πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Hi everyone,

so Kaps smoking discussion is still on. Sorry to say, but I was quite shocked to see that and in fact  I sent message to him about my displeasure. I hope  he himself atleast clears air about those. And even if he doesnt do, that would be surely one of question from my end if I ever find him online for chat. 😳

I just hope those are just meant for practicing for Scene Sarjaa doing smoke. Else as far as we know, he is not kind of person who will publish such photographs. But what came as surprise to me that he uploaded pics at 7.00 am??? Why he got up so early when its not shoot day even. And after that time I can see he is continuouslly online with someone through other FB account... 😳

hehehe yes... even i saw that... he's online there the whole day with someone giving him company...😍❀️

I feel Kaps ko yeh sochte neendh nahin aayi hogi ke jab yeh episode air hoga... toh hamara reaction kaise hoga...πŸ˜‰so he got up early & posted the pics with the title...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i'm sure he would have shown these pics to her as well😊... and kya pata usi ne hi yeh idea diya ho of putting them before hand with such a title...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

By the way, I got real name of person who plays furniture in serial.. πŸ˜†

how is that???πŸ˜‰ is he also in Kapil's friend list???😳 so what's his name???πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx darshudi for sending that message, am sure you wrote it in the right manner and i hope he responds soon. this one time, i could have gone hyper and thats why refrained from messaging

but girls now i gotta leave, feel too tired...will be full into discussion 2mro, till then keep on blabbering!!!!!!!!!!

good night