Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 48

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
no sujji , if they have left his past then let them ...but i dnt wanna see if they would show that he chose the wrong path n he was at fault😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sigh...disposing off that cop sarje now huh? inevitable though

mechanic sarje, yeah you are saying that from the time Sarje fixed those kids radio..and since CVs love you😛 that might be

but i dnt think his past will be shown, all those pics were shot with the same shirt he was wearing sitting in that stair...so it has better chance to be present
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

same thing Faiza apu, i wonder what he was doing with those tires and weights

yes , i was also pondering if that scene is fr 2moro...and is he going to teach lesson to albela by carrying these tyres n weights ?
dnt tell me this time he will be in a diguise of mechanic repairing albela's car like he took a guise of cab driver ...😕
darshana23 thumbnail
hi everyone... just came... give me sometime to read all ur comments 😛
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

yes , i was also pondering if that scene is fr 2moro...and is he going to teach lesson to albela by carrying these tyres n weights ?
dnt tell me this time he will be in a diguise of mechanic repairing albela's car like he took a guise of cab driver ...😕

why go look for Albela when Al himself is searching for him?

or is it part of "Saving Niru" project???? but shouldnt sarje give her time instead of wasting it lookign for AL? or maybe its because he now knows Niru cant stand his very side so wants to make her life secure by this.maybe he will kill Al and go to jail feeling that he made Niru and babys life safe though she will of course hate his actions as all would badmouth her as "Murderers wife" but in last epi when he comes out Niru will actually be happy seeing him...the end

i dnt know why am trying to be logical...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

no sujji , if they have left his past then let them ...but i dnt wanna see if they would show that he chose the wrong path n he was at fault😡

no no Faizu... i mean the way circumstances were built up where everyone misunderstood him & treated him as a criminal when he was not a fault... made him angry & in his aggressiveness he ended up taking a wrong route of becoming a goon...
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

hi everyone... just came... give me sometime to read all ur comments 😛

hi di, i thought you wont appear today
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

sigh...disposing off that cop sarje now huh? inevitable though

mechanic sarje, yeah you are saying that from the time Sarje fixed those kids radio..and since CVs love you😛 that might be

but i dnt think his past will be shown, all those pics were shot with the same shirt he was wearing sitting in that stair...so it has better chance to be present

hehehe Usma... i won't say the cvs love me... because there are many scenarios which are going the opposite ...  i wanted no drinking... they showed him drinking... and now same goes for smoking... and there are many more...

actually police job seems to be scrapped temporary by them... hehe yes that repairing radio scene is still fresh in my mind and also he doesn't need specific studies for that...

@ bold dear agree with you there... but you never know when they show his past... they may show him in different shirts... and one of them was this green shirt where he ends up smoking...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

oho you mean to say like last time???😲

but i feel he won't put his life unnecessarily in danger as he knows now Niru & the child needs him... i do feel his life will come in danger because of Albela... not the other way round... but you never know... also i wonder what happened about Alka knowing the truth??? i feel what if they show Alka-Damu vacating the house... plus the time is nearing where Maruti has to resign... so Sarja needs to support all... and he ends up taking the reponsibility...
Roshni. thumbnail
Guys, Sorry for interrupting you...Can you please visit KLP ☺️