Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi sujji πŸ€— u caught me through hitting like button na?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hi girls , so abhi tak that smoking discussion is on !!! well , to be very frank i wasnt so flabbergasted to see him because i understood then n there itself that wants us to know earlier rather  we start cursing cvs badly ...(as sujji said ) but yes we never expected if kaps himself would upload those pics before epi gets aired ...

@ sumi ...i can understand ur pain dear ...but that doesnt make difference whether he uploads or no  bcz  he wouldnt have  uploaded today , then all get to know when epi airs ..i feel it was a mere gesture by him to let us know earlier before we could directly jump on to the question if he smokes or no ...and moreover he is sensible enough to decide about dos n donts ...after knowing him since long atleast i can say that his acts cant be harmful to anyone in any manner ..thats it !!!😊
but i know how u feel when u loose someone just now and the reason is again just infront of ur eyes having no intention to see it ...but my dear , dnt bother abt comments at all ..bcz if one says that u look cool , the the other friend of him had already said that he knows him since 2005 n he doesnt smoke at all ..and i guess ppl/fans who would watch pics , surely read his comments as well 😊

anyway , get back to the discussion ...can i crack a silly joke abt him uploading that smoking pics...suddenly a weird joke came that why did they show sarja like this ...actually i have 3 silly predictions in mind but dnt kill me fr those onesπŸ˜†

awww Faizu... loved your post dear...😍❀️ @ 1st bold... loved this line the most...❀️

@ 2nd bold... do tell na... waiting to read them sweetie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

hi sujji πŸ€— u caught me through hitting like button na?

hehehe yes... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
faiza apu, do post silly predictions...after all show is ending in quite predictable way, we might find alternate ending in ur predictions
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok since u ppl insiste da lot so here i go πŸ˜†
1..may b he is irritated to fight with albela with showing brawns n all so this time decided to take revenge in a weird way and he might drags albela to some suffocated place , makes him stand on that flat tyre🀣 , then puts that weight kinda thing on his shoulder so that he couldnt move and then starts smoking n leave all the smoke on his face to make him died resulting suffocation πŸ˜•πŸ€£ , thats all i figured out through picsπŸ˜†
2.. may be niru did some biggest kira this time so he again went irritated n started smoking ...

3... i forgot the third one ...lemme recall ...till than u can curse me fr these 2 silly onesπŸ˜†
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

faiza apu, do post silly predictions...after all show is ending in quite predictable way, we might find alternate ending in ur predictions

yes Usma... so true... i guess we all can write different Sarja FFs... based on our alternative endings...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

is everyone gone? 

I'm here only Usma😊... sorry got disconnected...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

ok since u ppl insiste da lot so here i go πŸ˜†
1..may b he is irritated to fight with albela with showing brawns n all so this time decided to take revenge in a weird way and he might drags albela to some suffocated place , makes him stand on that flat tyre🀣 , then puts that weight kinda thing on his shoulder so that he couldnt move and then starts smoking n leave all the smoke on his face to make him died resulting suffocation πŸ˜•πŸ€£ , thats all i figured out through picsπŸ˜†
2.. may be niru did some biggest kira this time so he again went irritated n started smoking ...

3... i forgot the third one ...lemme recall ...till than u can curse me fr these 2 silly onesπŸ˜†

hehehehehe Faizu... 🀣 i do believe the 2nd one is apt😳... as it's morning... so Sarja cannot go to drink... so he tried smoking...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same thing Faiza apu, i wonder what he was doing with those tires and weights
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

same thing Faiza apu, i wonder what he was doing with those tires and weights

Usma are they going to show both the things simultaneously ie his past & present...πŸ€”... in past he chose the wrong route... and in present he  chose the right route by becoming a mechanicπŸ˜›... [well that's the only thing that comes to my mind seeing the way Sarja has landed up in jail so police job is a big no no...]