Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Btwn loved your siggie you posted in KLP...❀️
Roshni. thumbnail
Erm May be we aren't used to it! And I never thought about it either. Probably that's the reason I'm shocked beyond words!

Thank you so much Sujju..just an amateur...but trying to make more!😳
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx girls for your consolation

sujju: i have no problem with kaps acting a fake smoke, i was just commenting on uploading it as if you follow some comments, some people already thinks he is "cool " with such thing and thats why i wanted him to put a little more caution than just that title...but anyways, let it be

coming back to main discussion: what's with the sudden smoking shots? if they are to show a frustrated sarje i guess it could have been shown before otherwise the drunken states could be enough. Secondly, i hope he at least doesnt smoke with Niru around, not good for the baby. Thirdly, sarje seemed to smoke with a attitude...now for the past few days, Sarje was goon type but that attitude was missing for long because he is too much in pain to show anythign like attitude.

so, can it be scenes of sarjes past when slowly he went to bad path which started by smoking???? maybe sitting on those stairs he will remember the whole thingy

but what makes Cvs feel like they have enough time to show all those????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshni.

Erm May be we aren't used to it! And I never thought about it either. Probably that's the reason I'm shocked beyond words!

Thank you so much Sujju..just an amateur...but trying to make more!😳

yes dear.😊... when we think of Kaps😍... no smoking to our minds😳... and those pics firstly end up shocking us... πŸ˜²πŸ˜† but after a while we are back to normal again...😊

Ohhh if you are calling yourself an amateur after that siggie.😲... than i wonder what should i call myself who really knows nothing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

so how was your weekend???😊
Roshni. thumbnail
Sumi, you are absolutely true..Not necessary a person needs to end up smoking..Worst of us they could have easily fooled us with the "drinking"! I don't think the CVs are ever going to let us be on apositive notion even when the show is ending! They want us to hyperventilate over this!

Sujju, that was very gallant, I'm enthralled by your comments!☺️ My weekend was just fine! Preparing for the bank exams! 😳 How was yours?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx girls for your consolation

sujju: i have no problem with kaps acting a fake smoke, i was just commenting on uploading it as if you follow some comments, some people already thinks he is "cool " with such thing and thats why i wanted him to put a little more caution than just that title...but anyways, let it be

coming back to main discussion: what's with the sudden smoking shots? if they are to show a frustrated sarje i guess it could have been shown before otherwise the drunken states could be enough. Secondly, i hope he at least doesnt smoke with Niru around, not good for the baby. Thirdly, sarje seemed to smoke with a attitude...now for the past few days, Sarje was goon type but that attitude was missing for long because he is too much in pain to show anythign like attitude.

so, can it be scenes of sarjes past when slowly he went to bad path which started by smoking???? maybe sitting on those stairs he will remember the whole thingy

but what makes Cvs feel like they have enough time to show all those????

Usma.😊... i know dear.😊... i agree that you want Kaps to put tags convincing more that he's truly not smoking but they have shot it that way to make us believe he's smokingπŸ˜›... yup dear i also saw that😲... i guess it depends on each one's perception...😊

yes dearπŸ˜›... that's what is confusing me.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•... why is Sarja suddenly smoking???😊 he promised to take care of Niru & the child😳... then why is he doing that???😳 as this tends to go the opposite of his promise...😲.. 

Sarja's past??? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›you really feel now they can show itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... would love it as he was shown in thinking mode😳😳😳... but will he think about it alone😭😭😭... won't he desire to share it with someone.... precisely Niru😳😳... Usma if it really happens na i would go crazy😳... as i really don't want cvs to lose the most catchy element of Sarja character ever😍... but is there enough time for all that.😭... but then when they can provide a flashback episode😲... they can provide an episode of Sarja's past...πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sumi, you are absolutely true..Not necessary a person needs to end up smoking..Worst of us they could have easily fooled us with the "drinking"! I don't think the CVs are ever going to let us be on a positive notion even when the show is ending! They want us to hyperventilate over this!

Sujju, that was very gallant, I'm enthralled by your comments!☺️ My weekend was just fine! Preparing for the bank exams! 😳 How was yours?

hehehe Rosh totally agree with you.πŸ˜†... cvs are plain confusing us everydayπŸ˜‰... anyways i guess monday episode would suggest what's really happening...πŸ˜›

Hey you too... me too planning to give bank exams... πŸ˜ƒ weekend was fine was just doing the same like you & helping mom...πŸ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sumi, you are absolutely true..Not necessary a person needs to end up smoking..Worst of us they could have easily fooled us with the "drinking"! I don't think the CVs are ever going to let us be on apositive notion even when the show is ending! They want us to hyperventilate over this!
exactly rosh, and now the big question is (considering that kaps dont smoke is true) whether the smoke used for that particular scene was really a fake one or not-meaning is there any nicotine involved or not...they can use some paper cigarettes (very well then) or maybe he did try the real one to make the role realistic (if so then the makers are taking advantage of kaps)...theres a tiny border between make believe and doing it...and am now worried about that border

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi girls , so abhi tak that smoking discussion is on !!! well , to be very frank i wasnt so flabbergasted to see him because i understood then n there itself that wants us to know earlier rather  we start cursing cvs badly ...(as sujji said ) but yes we never expected if kaps himself would upload those pics before epi gets aired ...

@ sumi ...i can understand ur pain dear ...but that doesnt make difference whether he uploads or no  bcz  he wouldnt have  uploaded today , then all get to know when epi airs ..i feel it was a mere gesture by him to let us know earlier before we could directly jump on to the question if he smokes or no ...and moreover he is sensible enough to decide about dos n donts ...after knowing him since long atleast i can say that his acts cant be harmful to anyone in any manner ..thats it !!!😊
but i know how u feel when u loose someone just now and the reason is again just infront of ur eyes having no intention to see it ...but my dear , dnt bother abt comments at all ..bcz if one says that u look cool , the the other friend of him had already said that he knows him since 2005 n he doesnt smoke at all ..and i guess ppl/fans who would watch pics , surely read his comments as well 😊

anyway , get back to the discussion ...can i crack a silly joke abt him uploading that smoking pics...suddenly a weird joke came that why did they show sarja like this ...actually i have 3 silly predictions in mind but dnt kill me fr those onesπŸ˜†
Edited by Faiza_sam - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Usma it may really be he puffed the real cigarette as the makers would have wanted the scene to look convincing...  but we need to be assured of the fact that Kaps is not addicted to it... that's it... 😊

actually Usma i feel it's not exactly advantage but i guess some day or the other we may come across Kaps playing such kind of characters elsewhere... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago