Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone... Juna di, u r calm and composed!! 😲

I had already given him lecture through FB message with "IF" that he does that in real life...
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi everyone... Juna di, u r calm and composed!! 😲

I had already given him lecture through FB message with "IF" that he does that in real life...

Hehehehehe  Sweetheart you can lecture all you want -  with all that lecture from u and Suranji now as soon as he sees smoke some place he will run at his fastest speed in the other direction😆

So sweet - he shld know how much  we all care abt him😃
Hey friends... i have updated the next chapter of my FF... hope you all like it...😊
since i shared this with you all so far...felt like sharing the final news as well...

My uncle is no more, Allah took him away this morning at 8:30 am...apparently he died due to pneumonia in lungs caused by radiotherapy given to him to treat cancer...he was a chain smoker for a long time, so feel like warning you all, please dont smoke and make sure your dear ones dont either...such slow death is really painful

may god bless my uncles soul, he was a good man, really good...

ohhh so sorry Sumi!! May god gives a peace to his soul!
Originally posted by usmrasul

since i shared this with you all so far...felt like sharing the final news as well...

My uncle is no more, Allah took him away this morning at 8:30 am...apparently he died due to pneumonia in lungs caused by radiotherapy given to him to treat cancer...he was a chain smoker for a long time, so feel like warning you all, please dont smoke and make sure your dear ones dont either...such slow death is really painful

Usma so sorry to hear this dear and May your Uncle's soul have peace and prayers are with all your family to be able to bear such a great loss.

Thank you for sharing and take care dear.
Originally posted by usmrasul

'' Inna lillah-e- wa inna ilahe rajioon ''

so sorry to hear the news sumi ...May his soul rest in peace..
i know how this smoking habit takes someone away as my grandfather used to do this a lot and despite of all insistance he couldnt off the habit , he too was a chain smoker and the thing u mentioned in the post , he suffered the same in his last days ...bcz of this he had a minor heart attack just b4 2 mnths of his death and when angioplasty was done , his lung cancer spread like anything and he was able to survive for just 2 mnths after his angioplasty ...my chachu who himself is a doctor hid this thing from all of us as he knew that he wont survive at all 😭...it was really painful to us fr watching him struggling fr taking breath ...his lungs were also effected badly and he survived on inhalers n nebulizers ...this smoking is really a bad habit as it leads towards early death only ...like sumi i too want to say that plzz dnt smoke at all ...
sumi ...Allah tumhari family ko sabar day ..Ameen 🤗
yeah Faiza apu

Irony is today i logged on here to fill a little fresh and saw those Kaps smoking or should i say Sarje smoking pics instead...imagine how i feel

whether kaps smokes or drinks or not might be his personal preference but i found uploading those pics is a bit odd...even if its meant  to alert us for serial and make us ready, i found that odd as fans who dont know about his orkut details might take it as real...he could add some description below the title to assure its only "fake" smoking that he is trying

like "smoking is injurious for health" and below a very healthy guy smoking makes the title look contradictory and feels almost as if the pics are supposed to mock the title...and am saying from perspective of a fan who doesnt know his orcut details

or maybe its just me being grim...sorry if i hurt anyone
That's really sad to note Usma... 😭may his soul rest in peace...

Hope this small hug from me makes you feel better...🤗

Yes Usma totally agree with you about Kaps pics... actually i feel he should have not uploaded so many pics of him smoking because that gives a wrong idea... although we do believe he doesn't... but not all know about it...  in fact that guy has made the comment in wrong taste... but then can't blame him either...

but then i guess Kaps would also be prepared to get such kind of responses from his fans...  i guess by his title he means to say that Kaps believes smoking in injurious to health... but that doesn't mean the character he portrays also needs to believe the same... and also again back to his usual philosophy... audience should accept the actor as they are and not for the character he portrays...