Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, more than mindset of us, I trust mindset of his... He himself confessed in interview in 2008 that he drinks occasionally and that's why some photos from Amit's account didn't come as surprise to me... Rather there was one photo in Amit's party where everyone forced to drink him in diff. way. That is generally done when that person doesnt drink much. So all of them forced him.

One of his friend also commented on FB profile that he doesnt smoke.. He must be trying to make all of us looking at our reaction... πŸ˜†

yes diii... i guess we have known Kaps that much😳... that we know what a genuine person he really is... 😍 you know the only thing i admire in Kaps & hate in Srk happens to be smoking...πŸ˜ƒ and knowing how honest & straightforward he really is he wouldn't lie somewhere and display his pics like that publicly...❀️
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Yes thats why. I mean even if his parents sees  this they will also react  in same way. I am planning to message to  Anjali for this. I already sent long one to Kaps πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Yes thats why. I mean even if his parents sees  this they will also react  in same way. I am planning to message to  Anjali for this. I already sent long one to Kaps πŸ˜†

hehehehe poor Kaps.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... but i guess he would really be expecting such messages from his fans... πŸ˜ƒ and he knows very well we some of us really do care for him...❀️ as he said he's proud to have us as his fans...😍
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Sujji and Darshu,

I saw the pics uploaded by Suranji but yet to visit Fb ...  read all your postsπŸ˜†

Looks like all have taken my tasks of lecturing Kaps πŸ˜†  Poor guy must be thinking yeh Pic kyun upload kiya ?🀒
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello Sujji and Darshu,

I saw the pics uploaded by Suranji but yet to visit Fb ...  read all your postsπŸ˜†

Looks like all have taken my tasks of lecturing Kaps πŸ˜†  Poor guy must be thinking yeh Pic kyun upload kiya ?🀒

hiii Juna diii...πŸ€—

hehehe Darshu diii & Suranji have already lectured him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i haven't yet... and i don't think i'll do it...😳
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hiii Juna diii...πŸ€—

hehehe Darshu diii & Suranji have already lectured him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i haven't yet... and i don't think i'll do it...😳

Sujji As usual my Like button is not working but I agree that there is no need to lecture him as the title of the album is self-explanatory and I liked that he added a title like that to these pics which means he is clearly not promoting Smoking ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujji As usual my Like button is not working but I agree that there is no need to lecture him as the title of the album is self-explanatory and I liked that he added a title like that to these pics which means he is clearly not promoting Smoking ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes diii.πŸ˜ƒ... and also that he uploaded it beforehand seems to state the same that he wants us not to be shocked seeing him smoke in the showπŸ˜›... it's like he wants to avoid the questions raised on him later whether he smokes... 😳

But have to say one thing [please no offence] he's again getting into the skin of Sarja character well ... forcing me to believe that Sarja & Kaps are 2 different identities...
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes diii.πŸ˜ƒ... and also that he uploaded it beforehand seems to state the same that he wants us not to be shocked seeing him smoke in the showπŸ˜›... it's like he wants to avoid the questions raised on him later whether he smokes... 😳

But have to say one thing [please no offence] he's again getting into the skin of Sarja character well ... forcing me to believe that Sarja & Kaps are 2 different identities...

Sujji pls explain to me what is offensive abt the thing that u just said.  It is actually a compliment for Kapil NIrmal the actor if you cannot see Kapil in his character...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Sujji pls explain to me what is offensive abt the thing that u just said.  It is actually a compliment for Kapil NIrmal the actor if you cannot see Kapil in his character...
[/QUOTE]hehehe actually after seeing his smoking pics i said that way na😳... so wanted to be specific that i'm not supporting that smoking actπŸ˜ƒ... but still can't help noticing how he's convincing again in portraying Sarja character...😍
Juna04 thumbnail
πŸ€—Hi Sujji -  just got back  and yes agree with the abv post... Kaps we seem to all be getting more fond of him as years go by...  Can u believe it we have been constantly talking abt Kaps or his character from 2008...

All credit goes to him -  for being a genuine personπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ€—