Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I asked him to upload photos of his from PMMKA set and he did that... 😳

But what he is doing with that tyre?? Missing his gym??
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Suranji??? yeh kaha se mile?????? 😍

But Kapil doesnt smoke as far as I know...
Bad habit... Gonna lecture him for this...😡

be my guest ... I will join you .. didn't want to start first coz I am small and didn't want to seem like interfering   .. but if you start I will agree ... coz my fingers were eager to type something
darshana23 thumbnail
off course Suranji, I will lecture him if its real one...
We love him doesnt mean that we should blindly follow whatever he does... I will be really upset if that is the real... Coz firstly no one publicize his bad habits like this and secondly name to Album signifies he is also aware about that habit is not good!
darshana23 thumbnail
I will surely bang his head if I find him for chat...  Waise sending message on FB will also do.
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suranji

fb .. I think he is pulling our leg .. I also don't think he does ... but di .. I didn't put this up on photo gallery .. I accidentally did and changed it .. is that ok

Pulling our leg?? He doesnt know yaha pe saari maateyein baithi hain usse lecture dene ke liye.. 😆
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
already done that myself di .. couldn't help myself ... I had to ..my fingers were itching 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics Suranji...🤗

Chalo Darshu diii... we finally got good quality pics of that shot... 😍

I'm shocked myself like you all to see these smoking pics😲... i always thought Sarja would never smoke🥺[PS Faizu where are you...??? 💔even she'll be as shocked as me🥺...]... so lagta hai cvs are planning to show him that way.😡... oh well... anyways Sarja is just a fictional character.😳...

I guess it's Kaps's way of preparing us beforehand😳... that we'll be getting to see Sarja smoking once now in the show... and i do believe Kaps doesn't smoke...❤️
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, He himself told in his interview that he doesnt smoke but drinks occasionally so these photos came as shocked to me too!! If he is so much concerned about his work outs then thats the first rule.. I mean people who  are interested in body building they generally don't smoke...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, He himself told in his interview that he doesnt smoke but drinks occasionally so these photos came as shocked to me too!! If he is so much concerned about his work outs then thats the first rule.. I mean people who  are interested in body building they generally don't smoke...

yes Darshu diii... i know he drinks at times... i got to know of that from his orkut a/c only... i remember somewhere in 2008... and i was shocked... but then let go of that as it's socially...  i do feel he knows the mindset of his fans... so he put these pics before hand... and his title also states the same...

Also diii Kaps has never uploaded pics before that shot was actually telecasted...he often uploads it later... and for the 1st time he has uploaded these smoking pics before hand... i do feel he wants us to be assured of the fact that it's just in the show & not actually...

Agree diii... for body building... one has to refrain from all that... and i do believe he doesn't...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, more than mindset of us, I trust mindset of his... He himself confessed in interview in 2008 that he drinks occasionally and that's why some photos from Amit's account didn't come as surprise to me... Rather there was one photo in Amit's party where everyone forced to drink him in diff. way. That is generally done when that person doesnt drink much. So all of them forced him.

One of his friend also commented on FB profile that he doesnt smoke.. He must be trying to make all of us looking at our reaction... 😆