Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiley121

nahinnn woh coffee mug mujhe chahiye...darshu u cant do that ๐Ÿ˜ก

us kay liye pehlay aik shadi aur phr uski anniversary is a condition๐Ÿ˜†..then u will get that only๐Ÿ˜›
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okies girls  and apu and didis, bye now, good night

Darshudi, congrats on such precious gift :D
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Darsh after all these things , i wanna read ur love story ...er , with jijji only๐Ÿ˜† the other one i read daily๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Faiz is absolutely right!
Me too Me too wanna hear the love story! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Roshni. thumbnail
Bye Sumi...Nice talking to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Good Night, Sweet Dreams..We'll meet tomorrow and don't get surprised, get used to me! ๐Ÿ˜› Darsh has anyways named me Miss India! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ˆ
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, Parasite made that gift reached to Kapil. And I guess I posted pics of Kapil with gift too... Bechara he was just back from his long vacation trip and his photo was clicked in sleepy mood... ๐Ÿ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
U all want to hear my love story??? Well nothing special... But will share with you all some day...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Bye sumi ..good night ..
@ Rosh ...yes u r miss india who miss often๐Ÿ˜†
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

us kay liye pehlay aik shadi aur phr uski anniversary is a condition๐Ÿ˜†..then u will get that only๐Ÿ˜›

Is coffee mug ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hoon ๐Ÿ˜†

God it has very cute collection of kapil's pics ...darshu aaj us coffee mug ko paas hi rakhkar soyegi lekin kiske sapna dekhogi tum ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Roshni. thumbnail
Yeah right Darsh! With that *nothing special* you get so much gifts about Kapil? Then I definitely want to hear the nothing special version!

I'll one day make him read the Shahi Mehmaan of the week on RKAB forum when you spoke nothing apart from Jiju!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
i perfectly remember Darsh ...u sent pics of them too ...and tauba u remember monu's comment over there?๐Ÿคฃ she was abs lunatic ..she got so jealous and asked kay mujhay bhi kaps ka vest chahiye jo us nay us pic mein pehna hua tha๐Ÿคฃ ..tauba โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

and we would love to read ur love story as well ...pata to chalay kay real life kalove kaisa hota hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›