Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
er, actually he has experienced this kinda thing na ...dasrh had bugged him when she wanted to send gift to kaps on his b'day n it was similar like that na ,darsh ? so nothing could be more awesome gift than this one ..πŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Big surprise came to me that Sumi helped out ur jijju by sending Kapil pics... πŸ˜›
Roshni. thumbnail
🀣 You are so keen to make Jiju possessive! Bechare! πŸ˜†

Darsh, pata hai, I too thought something similar for your B'day...baad me I realized ki I did not have your address! I was also mentioning to Tia about this πŸ˜† But zabardast gift!
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

er, actually he has experienced this kinda thing na ...dasrh had bugged him when she wanted to send gift to kaps on his b'day n it was similar like that na ,darsh ? so nothing could be more awesome gift than this one ..πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, that time he sensed I am too nervous. And he took all efforts to go to Parasite office and deliver gift on time... πŸ˜›
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Rosh, Hot Coffee with Hottie!!!!!!!!! 😳

Smiley, plz dont be jealous!! πŸ˜›

darshu πŸ˜† i feel very jealousy ek toh tum roz isi cofee mug par coffee logi πŸ˜” aur jiju bhi jealous kyun nahin hai tumhari crazyness pe πŸ˜•
Edited by smiley121 - 12 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah , so happy jumping day today !πŸ˜†

oh sumi was the balcksheep ? lolzz..kidding ...such a sweet efforts by her n jijju fr u ...btw , where is she ? gone kya?
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lucky you darshudi, really lucky

and whatever we chatted, jijju was right, you are mad over kaps day and night πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Rosh, I will PM my address to you... Next time pakka bhej dena... πŸ˜‰
Roshni. thumbnail
BTW, Sumi just disappeared? Aiwen? Or Is she doing something also? πŸ˜†

I still remember you winning the T shirt Darsh..How excited you got! I can never forget that incident!πŸ˜‰
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley121

darshu πŸ˜† i feel very jealousy ek toh tum roz isi cofee mug par coffee logi πŸ˜” aur jiju bhi jealous kyun nahin hai tumhari crazyness pe πŸ˜•

just imagine...uss kofee mug pe hardin ek chumuk😳...kitna blushing situation hai na ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

darshudi is gonna kill me now πŸ˜†