Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm ...we can rely on darsh fr that PM sharing game ...
i guess they are about to come anytime ...🤔...i can expect atleast one of them soon ...who will b first ?? i guess darsh 😆
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah for last few days, i always see darshudi here...even at office hours...she is getting more fida everyday as it seems 
Faiza_sam thumbnail
hmmm looks like that only ...

hey dear , i read abt ur uncle ..hows he now ? i pray that Allah gives him peace ...and er, cant say a word now but this is fr u 🤗
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

hmmm looks like that only ...

hey dear , i read abt ur uncle ..hows he now ? i pray that Allah gives him peace ...and er, cant say a word now but this is fr u 🤗

thnx apu...his condition is a bit better though still artificial ventilation is going on, lets see...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
yeah i can understand ..fr the cancer patients ...
sometimes we just have to pray that Allah unki mushkil kisi bhi tarah aasan karday bas unki takleef kamm hojai ...
usmrasul thumbnail
^yeah...

seems like no-one's coming

guess what i just did? i read 1st part of your Yura FF...refreshing it was

Faiza_sam thumbnail
😲 ...you read ??? now ...hey didnt u read earlier ..i mean initial parts ..remember once u complained that romance inside the building is always boring n i told u to read frm the beginning cz i had shown outside farmhouse too na ...anyway ..thank u so much that u read n liked🤗 am flattered that still ppl read n talk about mine one ...i need to read it once again to revive the memories😍
Roshni. thumbnail
Sumi 🤗 Faiza 🤗

Kaise ho tum dono?

Faiza_sam thumbnail
aw...Rosh u r here 🤗 ..we r just fine ...how r u ...i caught u here after ages na ...!!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

😲 ...you read ??? now ...hey didnt u read earlier ..i mean initial parts ..remember once u complained that romance inside the building is always boring n i told u to read frm the beginning cz i had shown outside farmhouse too na ...anyway ..thank u so much that u read n liked🤗 am flattered that still ppl read n talk about mine one ...i need to read it once again to revive the memories😍

yeah that time i forgot to read initial parts, but now felt like trying once again ...it was good, or perhaps its been so many days i forgot which parts i read, in fact , i read the very last part again and thought of commenting and then found long ago i already commented on that part :P