Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 29

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

i feel she will start loving him now... plus Sarja sacrificing for her... would be the ultimate one... and dear 5-6 years would be enough for someone to fall for the other...  and ChandNi love was still a kind of immature love only...I won't say totally... i guess it's the way cvs projected it... because when i was watching all their flashbacks yesterday... i felt it that way... and Sarja-Niru love will develop into a full fledged pyaar nibhana...

sujju what does "pyaar nibhana" means????

i read the WU again and since Sarje told niru not to go out of penkarwardi, i have a feeling that Niru will go out of penkarwardi alone when she comes to know her baba is in danger...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

sumi, ur wish is fulfilled... I am watching old RKAB episodes... gosh so much worth watching!!! 😍

Darshu diii... i was doing the same today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... i did not get to see them for more than a month because of my exams... but today took the total license to drool over them...😍❀️
☺️
darshana23 thumbnail
watching 25th March episode... Even watching CR, Bhanumati and Kali are also exciting...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju what does "pyaar nibhana" means????

i read the WU again and since Sarje told niru not to go out of penkarwardi, i have a feeling that Niru will go out of penkarwardi alone when she comes to know her baba is in danger...

actually pyaar nibhana means to have an element of more of give than take in a relationship... without expecting anything in return... and also to care & love for the other more than oneself...

for the timebeing you can see Sarja doing that way...he's in sacrificing mode... now he plans to give more and is not expecting anything in return...

@ bold Yes dear.. it might happen that way...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

yes theres no doubt about that...i even like the scenes of other characters...and apart from Yura, CR alone was entertaining in her elite yet vile way .and Rumi...sigh

Yes UsmaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... totally agree that was the magic of Rkab😳😳... even watching other character's masti was a delight... 😍

Hehe Darshu diiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i'm watching the scene where Yudi saves Rani who was kidnapped by CR's menπŸ˜›... and YuRa-Munna are walking on the road...😍❀️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I sure wish Sarja's past was not scrapped as it showed wrongly now that Sarja was always at fault & never listened to others... but that was clearly not the case... wish the channel had given some more time...

but i still need to give the credit to the cvs they are trying to bring it as logical as possible...
darshana23 thumbnail
I am watching it fully again from March.. however missing Jan and Feb episode 😭  anyone has them?? sujju I can see u have uploaded 12th Feb episode on YT
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I am watching it fully again from March.. however missing Jan and Feb episode 😭  anyone has them?? sujju I can see u have uploaded 12th Feb episode on YT

yes diii.πŸ˜ƒ... i have uploaded that 12th febπŸ˜›...  i have 29th jan episode, 12th feb,27th feb [part where Niharika takes duppatta from Yudi's hands & falls in the arms of Saksham] & 28th feb[part of Yudi-Saksham scene]πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

got only these 4 videos... by the time i started watching Rkab from 3rd july😍... those jan-feb videos were already removed...πŸ₯Ί

i don't have much of march 08 episodes too... dii do you have that episode where Yudi feeds poor people outside the palace & Rudr takes the credit... and RS shouts at Yudi but later realises that Yudi was not at fault...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju i want that Yudi Saksham scene πŸ˜› ... I have his horse riding scene... and that Saksh Nikki scene too... I have quite few of Rudra and Bhumi scene too.. specially there entry part... i will upload them...

I dont have scene you are asking for... but will try to get that... I had some collection on my hard disk.. need to check if its there...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju i want that Yudi Saksham scene πŸ˜› ... I have his horse riding scene... and that Saksh Nikki scene too... I have quite few of Rudra and Bhumi scene too.. specially there entry part... i will upload them...

I dont have scene you are asking for... but will try to get that... I had some collection on my hard disk.. need to check if its there...

diii... i'll upload Yudi-Saksham scene now & give you the link😊... can you please give me his horseriding scene mainlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... i'm dying to see it😍... never seen it...😭😭