Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Juna04

Sudha u really cracked me up hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if Al dies then serial surely ends just there (as if it wasnt :P )...because as i said before, there is no other villain in this drama...
Mr. Nirmal is online again on FB...
How was today's episode???? 1st half flashback and 2nd half you know what???again flashback.. From the two i preferred the second half... Obvious reason tha...πŸ˜‰ well the tree scene and all.. lol.. sarja remembered the whole medicine prescription by heart😊 kya baat hai.. sonali too remembered it.. i loved the last scene where sarja is at the stairs.. my heart went out to him... i was happy that niru behaved well with him.. sonali as always is the sweetest.. episode khatam
Nishi, wo tree cornering wala scene dikhaya and I was looking at that aankhein phad phad ke... 😳
Originally posted by darshana23

Ah darshu did u chat with him πŸ˜›
Nahi re... He added friends just 5 mins back now...

Nishi, wo tree cornering wala scene dikhaya and I was looking at that aankhein phad phad ke... 😳
tumhara mera favouriteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think that was one of the best scenes the cv's gave us in the whole serial... 
Originally posted by Nish10

tumhara mera favouriteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think that was one of the best scenes the cv's gave us in the whole serial... 

πŸ˜† True!!!

oho toh baat kiya usse??πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
nahi na... He added frnds and I came to know...