Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Usma,

I know you are here with us but that Net is troubling you but when ever u come back my greetings are here to welcome you dear...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hiii Usma...πŸ€—

what's this hi bolke offline bhi ho gayi???

nothing sujju and junadi, just feel sad today

my uncles condition worsened, his lungs are now being artificially pumped, mom , dad, bros goes to see him and comes back and again goes...and am here staying at home beings scared of every single phone call that comes feeling "now its over" 😭

@Nishi: new title sounds good...

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Junadi... were you by any chance in Rang badalti odhani forum.. It comes on star one.. i used to visit that forum quiet often around last year.
Juna04 thumbnail
Hello All,

What do u think they will show in tonights epi?

Do u think that Alka will blurt out the truth in tonights epi or do u think they will show something abt Albela ?
or 
maybe some family scenes and Sarja-niru scenes?
Nish10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

nothing sujju and junaidi, just feel sad today

my uncles condition worsened, his lungs are now being artificially pumped, mom , dad, bros goes to see him and comes back and again goes...and am here staying at home beings cared of every single phone call that comes feeling "now its over" 😭

Aww sumi πŸ€—i hope you feel better...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello All,

Do u think that Alka will blurt out the truth in tonights epi or do u think they will show something abt Albela ?
or 

maybe some sarje-niru-sonali scenes ending with Al;ka saying something and then everyone having shocked face

Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

Junadi... were you by any chance in Rang badalti odhani forum.. It comes on star one.. i used to visit that forum quiet often around last year.

No dear I dont watch that show but I have visited Ram milaaye jodi forum and now hate that show - they really murder the characters and all the characters after a while turn negative although they are supposed to be positiveπŸ˜•  
I am totally pissed with that show and now PMMKA is the only one I have been regular with mainly bec of our forum friends and Kapil...

Tonight is Chandragupta Maurya which I have been following...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

nothing sujju and junadi, just feel sad today

my uncles condition worsened, his lungs are now being artificially pumped, mom , dad, bros goes to see him and comes back and again goes...and am here staying at home beings scared of every single phone call that comes feeling "now its over" 😭

awww Usma... 😭😭
Nish10 thumbnail

Hello All,

or 

I think today will be a filler episode as well.. They may just show sarja-niru settling in and may be albela back planning something.. I too want to see sarja and niru scenes but peaceful ones not the arguing ones.. Niru itna jhagadti hai mano koi award milne wala ho use .. waise romantic bhi chalega.. πŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello All,

or 

I really don't know buti had a feeling Usma's prediction might work out of Alka calling Niru as Albela's gf ... and here Sarja brings the truth out that it's Chandu...

or she'll blackmail Sarja-Niru... either Sarja will reveal it or Sonali would hear it & spill the beans... i feel Albela will come next week once this father of the child issue is sorted out...