Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that u explained Darshu I liked both your title and Nishi's title so hard to decide - you can stick with this title dear
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

@ BOLD: Juna di if you are a tublelight you know what my friends sometimes call me???? Gaon ki street light... Pucho Kyun??? kyunki village ki street light kabhi start hi nahin hotiπŸ˜† totally fused..

Gosh Nishi... you are damn funny...πŸ˜†

between you there on FB???πŸ˜›
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sujjiπŸ€—how are you dear? darshu ne itna accha naam rakha hai na...😍 Darshu please dont mess with the title its perfect...
Juna04 thumbnail

@ BOLD: Juna di if you are a tublelight you know what my friends sometimes call me???? Gaon ki street light... Pucho Kyun??? kyunki village ki street light kabhi start hi nahin hotiπŸ˜† totally fused..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  God NIshi I am so happy u are with us ... we have an extra person to make us laugh and to laugh with us
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
You know Juna diii😳... when Darshu diii was creating the 4th thread of KLPπŸ˜ƒ ... she stated it a like KLP- it's a boundry.😳... and i asked her why did she put it that wayπŸ€”...she said cricket fever was going onπŸ˜‰... it took me some time to realise she meant boundry = 4...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No sujju dear i am not on facebook and i dont intend to because i am not very comfortable with it.. many people tell me to join but i dont.. nothing bad in it... just my preference..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Hi sujjiπŸ€—how are you dear? darshu ne itna accha naam rakha hai na...😍 Darshu please dont mess with the title its perfect...

hiii Nishi...πŸ€— am fine dear... how r u??? really yaar it;s been hit n miss case with you & Jorda... πŸ₯Ί

Yes Darshu diii... keep it that way only... it's really good...πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

No sujju dear i am not on facebook and i dont intend to because i am not very comfortable with it.. many people tell me to join but i dont.. nothing bad in it... just my preference..

awww ok😳... just asked you... in case you were there... i would have added you as well...😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  God NIshi I am so happy u are with us ... we have an extra person to make us laugh and to laugh with us

yes totally agree with Juna diii.πŸ˜ƒ... you are too cute & adorable...πŸ€—
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

You know Juna diii😳... when Darshu diii was creating the 4th thread of KLPπŸ˜ƒ ... she stated it a like KLP- it's a boundry.😳... and i asked her why did she put it that wayπŸ€”...she said cricket fever was going onπŸ˜‰... it took me some time to realise she meant boundry = 4...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sujji you are the sweetest thing for comforting me ...  but dear you maybe gaon ki street light and I am village ki street light  (kabhi start hi nahi hoti)  that is why I had to ask Darshu  to explain every part of that titleπŸ˜†

She is a darling to patiently explain itπŸ˜ƒ