Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Juna04

Sujji 

Thanks Hun I did not notice it myself until u mentioned it ...

Sorry I was too busy getting angry on MR Tiwari and the channel for misbehaving and treating us like dumb ppl to be ignored...

That is great so I am doing well here in the forum ๐Ÿ˜†

hehehehe that's ok...๐Ÿ˜†ab jaldi se IF rockerz ban jao...๐Ÿ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Di, I will update this weekend.. trying to find time... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

do you want me to do anything??? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

you know in between i was planning to update some  videos with some narration of the scenes... but lost the zeal when we got the news of the show getting over...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

do you want me to do anything??? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

you know in between i was planning to update some  videos with some narration of the scenes... but lost the zeal when we got the news of the show getting over...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Darshu and Sujji -  I feel even after the show gets over we should keep Kapil as Sarjaa active and maybe -  i actually liked Sujji's idea if we upload those vids of Kapils when Sarje gives those one-liners and then all of us who are on FB can post our comments on it.

We shld make it more fun to get more ppl interested -  but our focus shld be on Kaps acting and his style as Sarjaa...

Dont know if that will help or if the relevant ppl will look at it-  this was just a thought๐Ÿ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju, plz upload that if u have time.. this weekend I will try to add some more stuff...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujju, plz upload that if u have time.. this weekend I will try to add some more stuff...

sure dii... will do it...๐Ÿ˜Š actually the problem is not many videos are uploaded on Youtubes๐Ÿ˜ญ... and zshare seems not to work for some out there...

I'm thinking of uploading all those good quality videos of Kaps emotional scenes too๐Ÿ˜ƒ... he was fab in all of those scenes...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just read the Tiwari guy's interview...what does he mean by the the word 'divulged'...its not in the right context...divulged means 'to tell' so what the heck does he mean???

Who thought of putting him in charge of anything???

No wonder Samir Nair left.  He's not my favourite person on earth...but I think even he got sick and tired of the lot...

I think the channel itself should be axed! oR at the very least, itsbosses and owners.

RKR...who's going to watch that tripe.? does she even look remotely bridal...and if the guys they've show in the promos are a sample of the grooms...then only God can help this lot!!

She can't even pronounce the word 'first' properly! She's what the Mumabiites refer to as BTM (Behenji Turned Mod!)

Sorry for venting...but this is to be expected when two of my fav serials are going off air at the same time!!
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Totally agree with what u say Sudha. they r ending the shows for the nautanki called RKR. if she is mummy ki first choice then the second choice would be nightmarish
He is not fit to fit into the boots of Head fiction๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
darshana23 thumbnail
Sudha, I am also frustrated the way you are. Coz whatever two serials I was watching are going off air... And unfortunately both of them are on Imagine. ๐Ÿ˜ก
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Sudha, I am also frustrated the way you are. Coz whatever two serials I was watching are going off air... And unfortunately both of them are on Imagine. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Darshu i'll be back after lunch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Sudha, Sudha and Darshu

I just got back from lunch and now Sudha u are going for lunch-  pls cm soon dear