Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Darshu, Sujji and Sudha,

Read my comment on Mr Tiwari's article -  wanted to say some more but it would not accept my post until another 30 mins

hiii Juna diii...πŸ˜ƒ

abhi check karti hu...😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, I read that... Litreally imagine has no sense about viewers test and what to do when... They planned to axe PMMKA when it was getting interesting shows how much research they do...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

i guess we would get to see some father-son moments too...😍

kiss kiss ke moments dikhayega sujji. they have not shown any sarja Niru scenes,sonali niru scenes,susheela sarjaa scenes,al-sarja scenes. πŸ˜•
do they have so much time.??? if they show that all the misunderstandings between the parents and sarjaa,niru and sarja are cleared  that would be a big thing before the show ends

hehehehe lata diii.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i meant Maruti would be proud of the fact that Sarja married his brother's lover who is pregnant with his childπŸ˜›... so there would be a good moment between them...😳
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hi Juna. read ur comment and even i have made a comment.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mr Tiwari sounds so incapable and inefficient in that interview -  they want to go on the tested route only -  Ramayan did well so relaunch it and dont allow the new shows to even have breathing time😑

He talks abt KMH and GKD finishing with the basic story so giving them respectable ending which I can understand but PMMKA was not allowed to even go to the basic story😑
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi girls,

I'm back. Missed all the discussions...

Am pissed off at the so-called parents...my god! what namunas!!

Specially the mother...is she suffering from amnesia? How come she only recognises only Chandu as her child? She does have three others too. Ok sarje's is dead for her...but what of the other two?

If I were sonali, i'd be pretty hurt...Imagine hearing day in and day out that she's aai only to Chandu!!!

Someone mentioned double standards...I concur...so if they know that the kid belongs to Saint Chandu then Niru's not characterless anymore...and of course neither is Chandu for making a girl pregnant before marriage!

Then Sarje by default should be up for sainthood for not doing the same!!

I think the cvs have taken leave of their senses!!

The same case with every serial on Indian Telly!😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Mr Tiwari sounds so incapable and inefficient in that interview -  they want to go on the tested route only -  Ramayan did well so relaunch it and dont allow the new shows to even have breathing time😑

He talks abt KMH and GKD finishing with the basic story so giving them respectable ending which I can understand but PMMKA was not allowed to even go to the basic story😑

Exactly Juna dii😊... PMmka had great scope now😭😭😭... this clearly shows they themselves don't know what's good for them😑😑😑... only thing is running in their mind & ie RKR...  😑🀒😑
😑
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Hi girls,

I'm back. Missed all the discussions...

Am pissed off at the so-called parents...my god! what namunas!!

Specially the mother...is she suffering from amnesia? How come she only recognises only Chandu as her child? She does have three others too. Ok sarje's is dead for her...but what of the other two?

If I were sonali, i'd be pretty hurt...Imagine hearing day in and day out that she's aai only to Chandu!!!

Someone mentioned double standards...I concur...so if they know that the kid belongs to Saint Chandu then Niru's not characterless anymore...and of course neither is Chandu for making a girl pregnant before marriage!

Then Sarje by default should be up for sainthood for not doing the same!!

I think the cvs have taken leave of their senses!!

The same case with every serial on Indian Telly!😭

Yes Pippa totally agree with your post and frankly I am disgusted at Indian Telly - I was watching Ram milayee jodi for a while but it is so negative even though the concept is so new refreshing and could have been presented so well but every character after it is introduced and ppl start liking it is made to act stupidly and negative...

Hate Indian TV shows to the core-  I am only going to follow Kapil and Anjali where ever they go but if their shows disgust me I dont know how I can force myself to watch it even...😑
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Hi Juna. read ur comment and even i have made a comment.

hiii Juna diii... read your comment... loved it...!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Lata dii... i couldn't stop laughing at your one liner...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hiii Juna diii... read your comment... loved it...!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Lata dii... i couldn't stop laughing at your one liner...πŸ˜†

aur bhi bahut gaali dena chahati thi😑😑😑 but thought it will be reported as abuse toh stopped at thatπŸ˜‰ waiting for half an hour so that i can give him some more😑😑😑😑😑