Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sudhalata1

Then think ulta sujji😉sab seedha ho jayega😆😆. yesterdays episode was like a kind of filler episode. i was wondering where this Anton uncle is and lo...haazir😆😆.creatives decide nahi kar pa rahe hain where to take it from here to end the show logically😕

yes Lata diii😊... more of Alka's show back with Susheela-Maruti.😳... the dialogues of Susheela were also repetitive🥱🤢... she doesn't go beyond hatyaare😡... yesterday again i was angry when she said I'm a mother only to Chandu😡😡... gosh she's so blind & biased... why does she not include Sonali...???😭

😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

thanx Darshu😃you made my day❤️😍

hehehe dii😆😆... not only yours,mine😍😍... and soon the rest of our beloved Kanjalians too ie when they come... ❤️😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Sushila is just being blind... I just want to see her reaction when he comes to know that child is of Chandu's. 😡

Maruti I dont understand. Why he said that I have not forgive Sarjaa yet.. 😲
sudhalata1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Sushila is just being blind... I just want to see her reaction when he comes to know that child is of Chandu's. 😡

sushila is furious on Niru ki she is characterless and became pregnant before marriage😡but when she will know that Chandu fathered the child she may accept the child bcoz its chandu's and Chandu was always right😡😡😡what double standards
darshana23 thumbnail
yes Galati kissi aur ki and bhugate mera hero... 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Maruti told that for Susheela i guess😕... but he's not angry towards him anymore😃... he's turned totally soft😳... i guess we would get to see some father-son moments too...😍

Exactly diii... it's better they don't show her biased😡😡... or else that would end up in total butchering of Susheela character...🤢

but still this alone doesn't make Susheela start liking Sarja... that stupid blindness should clear as she keeps holding Sarja for Chandu's death...😡😡
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Darshu, Sujji and Sudha,

Read my comment on Mr Tiwari's article -  wanted to say some more but it would not accept my post until another 30 mins
sudhalata1 thumbnail
i guess we would get to see some father-son moments too...😍

kiss kiss ke moments dikhayega sujji. they have not shown any sarja Niru scenes,sonali niru scenes,susheela sarjaa scenes,al-sarja scenes. 😕
do they have so much time.??? if they show that all the misunderstandings between the parents and sarjaa,niru and sarja are cleared  that would be a big thing before the show ends

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sushila is furious on Niru ki she is characterless and became pregnant before marriage😡but when she will know that Chandu fathered the child she may accept the child bcoz its chandu's and Chandu was always right😡😡😡what double standards

Exactly Lata diii... if she can taunt Niru... she should not spare Chandu too... after all a woman alone is not responsible ... a man is equally responsible... but for Susheela whatever Chandu does is right🤢... so this will be also mean pure to her...!!!!!!😡😡 and poor Sarja was dragged her for no fault of his😭😭... after hearing Susheela's taunts it looked as if she expected this of Sarja😡😡..😡... how biased...!!!!!!!!!🤢

Also one fact😊... i felt Maruti was proud of Sarja that he did not leave the girl in the lurch when he got to know she was pregnant😳...& got married to her 😃so i feel he'll feel even more proud of him when he realises he married Niru who's pregnant with Chandu's child... 😛  but again didn't he find it weird... knowing well that Niru happens to be the same girl who sent Sarja behind bars...😕🥱 also didn't they even think of knowing who the girl was whom Chandu loved🥱... as he shared it with them...😊

and now Susheela seems affected worst with biased perception than Maruti...!!!🤢🤢