India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

BAAJI BETTER THAN DIGU (Page 2)

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@ ALL I agree leap means it all depends on availability and other stuff...since Mishal have given intimation in the month of december itself that he will be leaving show and he won't continue, that time only both CHANNEL N PRODUCTION HOUSE  should have scripted for leap...introduce NANASAHEB character and turn him very powerful so that he can take over entire PATILWADI and Dutta empire...if Vinay is not intrested in older roles then replace him with new guy and continue his character post leap...
Before Dutta-Nakku death there wil be a baby born for them and Dutta taking promise from him to take care of him and not turn him into gangster...Dutta son will become police and should see how he avenges with Nanaji after post leap...they must have advertised a leap thing before hand itself like LAADO...though LAADO took leap sans RASIA but still it is doing good...LTL would have been better if they would have intimated his exit before hand rather than keeping suspense...so that after leap viewers could have definetly seen DUTTA son character rather than this waste track...I'm sure PH N CHANNEL DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTIONS TO BRING MISHAL back to show and they should have planned for LEAP instead of crap track...

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phaneeswar

@ ALL I agree leap means it all depends on availability and other stuff...since Mishal have given intimation in the month of december itself that he will be leaving show and he won't continue, that time only both CHANNEL N PRODUCTION HOUSE  should have scripted for leap...introduce NANASAHEB character and turn him very powerful so that he can take over entire PATILWADI and Dutta empire...if Vinay is not intrested in older roles then replace him with new guy and continue his character post leap...
Before Dutta-Nakku death there wil be a baby born for them and Dutta taking promise from him to take care of him and not turn him into gangster...Dutta son will become police and should see how he avenges with Nanaji after post leap...they must have advertised a leap thing before hand itself like LAADO...though LAADO took leap sans RASIA but still it is doing good...LTL would have been better if they would have intimated his exit before hand rather than keeping suspense...so that after leap viewers could have definetly seen DUTTA son character rather than this waste track...I'm sure PH N CHANNEL DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTIONS TO BRING MISHAL back to show and they should have planned for LEAP instead of crap track...

Yeah...the damage has been done. They didn't stop to think before ruining such a beautiful love story...actually the channel had a point to prove...it was a zidd, you know! Everything else was secondary to themSmile Dutta Bhau was a rare creation...instead of promoting him, they just threw him into the trashcan...and brought in his caricature, Deegu.Smile

Edited by sub_rosa - 19 May 2011 at 4:07am
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
of course baaji is better than diggu
arsalatabbsum98 Groupbie
arsalatabbsum98
arsalatabbsum98

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,baji is the best foBlushingr deego...D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
agree baji is very much better then diguu no comparison at all 
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i hav better idea...end the shw..lol.. LTL was abt tasha i dnt think it wud hav worked by focussing on other ppl evn if its their kids...bt obv it wud hav been a better option thn bringing a new lead bt i suppose sum1 was tryin 2 make a point tht the shw wil wrk n ppl wil accept digu as naku;s love interest bt thank god the opposite happened! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.SuviHamlet53

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i hav better idea...end the shw..lol.. LTL was abt tasha i dnt think it wud hav worked by focussing on other ppl evn if its their kids...bt obv it wud hav been a better option thn bringing a new lead bt i suppose sum1 was tryin 2 make a point tht the shw wil wrk n ppl wil accept digu as naku;s love interest bt thank god the opposite happened! lol

well saidSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Though we would have loved to watch Dutta all our lives if given a choice I think all of us would have been satisfied if Dutta would have gotten a decent exit in the 3 months period MR stayed in LTL after the news broke of his exit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15sub_rosaPrinsesse.SuviHamlet53

Go to top