India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

baba's chola-batura for aarushi's engmnt

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i know that i'm too early with this view...but kya karen jo man mein aaya usey likne ke baad sukoon miltha hai...

Cry         this track is heading toward pratigy being thrown out by thakur's including krishna...or by herself (we ned to wait and seeConfused)....

look amma is ready with her tactics..Angry.krishna will be depressed after pratigya getting out,...Dead...(hum janthe hai na...wo tho dukhi-gusse bhi hoga...)...he might not be able to concentrate on his dhaba...Sleepy...a happy ammaBig smile will tell him to close down it as it is pratigya who told him to do so...baba will beUnhappy confused and will discuss this with TC.....(.bas wohi tho hai na mediators...)...wo prats ko batha denge ...hope so...prats will help him by giving orders to him for chola battura for aarushi's engagement with the new boy...(i dont know how will engmnt happen...its cv's duty to do that ...hum tho babs kriya ke bare mein sochenge...)

this means that jahan kahan bhi ho...kaise bhi ho aur kithne door bhi ho...jab krishna pareshan ho jathe hai na zaroor pratigya uska haal nikalthi hai...its the true  love for each other helps them...baba zaroor samjhega...amma has her own limitations...

another thing...engmnt mein aane ke baad baba ko patha chalega ki wo sali ki engmnt hai...but cant do anything...somebody might insul thim or insult TC (other than aarushi's sasural wale...this tym i think they will be impressed with baba...).pratigya will make them to apologise to baba or TC...again prats will help him...

its not only she helping always...but he too for biwi...sauthan ko cdo na yaar...baba sirf babu ke hai...wo tho ab peeche bhagega zaroor...just chill...it would be reallly interesting to watch..

Edited by baba2babu - 19 May 2011 at 1:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top